Jamalisms

Why you shouldn't post the jersey (my opinion)

I think I'm just going to wait for the official reveal (unless it starts spreading more widely) but reading the reactions kind of makes me expect to be disappointed.

Maybe the lower expectations will make me like them more! :4_joy:

Adams   
1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

I think I'm just going to wait for the official reveal (unless it starts spreading more widely) but reading the reactions kind of makes me expect to be disappointed.

Maybe the lower expectations will make me like them more! :4_joy:

Get them as low as you get them...lmao 

Somedude   

People still have not seen away jerseys or the pants or helmet. So since it will be spoiled there will still be something to look forward to.

Just now, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I saw it, and honesty, looks just like the mock up Guru did. 2 things bug me: 1) the number; and 2) the stars on the inside of the collar. That’s about it. 

I think the 8 is just a bad number for that font 

Just now, CaliTitan3518 said:

I think the 8 is just a bad number for that font 

I hope that is the case. The font they Titans have used to announce the numbers Dion and Malcolm will wear is really nice. I hope 8 is just an odd number for that font. 

Fucking spoilers/leakers. What is the point of ruining something? Do people not understand what patience is anymore? It's like the people who can't stand to wait until Christmas day to open their gifts.

Here's a novel idea... why not just open your gifts before they've ever been bought? Why not just sneak a peak of the new uniforms before they've even been designed? Fucking imbeciles.

Somedude   
Just now, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I hope that is the case. The font they Titans have used to announce the numbers Dion and Malcolm will wear is really nice. I hope 8 is just an odd number for that font. 

Anyone who had a 4 over the past 20 years looked esp bad..not that the font was ever good but 4 was esp bad.