• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He might be dumber than Vince Young

You serious?

Haha....I can see your argument now, "His college numbers are nice, but he has WAAAAAAAYYYYY too much melanin!"

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Michael Brown shooting initially. Police corruption debate. 3rd Party debate. BLM debate.

Posting 15 times in a row or providing all of the evidence needed to prove my point in the debate? Maybe you should search and gather more facts before you decide to debate next time.

Edit: Just proved how racist some posters are in less than 24 hours. Wasn't even my debate.

It is ridiculously funny how you think that you debate and that you win any debates. That is not remotely accurate.

3 minutes ago, WG53 said:

It is ridiculously funny how you think that you debate and that you win any debates. That is not remotely accurate.

His idea of winning a debate is the same as Trump's.  Whomever says more won the debate.

19 hours ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I proved my point.

that you talk so much about race because are racist? yeah. everyone knows it. you didnt need to say a word... but there you go again.