Lamar Jackson awful wonderlic

headhunter

18 minutes ago, Face said:

I think McNabb was a very good QB but he had weaknesses. He had an awesome deep ball & was very athletic & mobile. And STRONG. Very strong. He broke out of a lot of tackles & bought himself a lot of xtra time to make big plays down the field. He was a very explosive QB who had awesome stretches. But there was also a lot of stretches where he just couldn't get anything going & it was 3 & out after 3 & out, because he wasnt good connecting on those 3rd & 8 passes in the intermediate area. Eventually when you play top defenses you have to be able to consistently complete those, because they don't give up big plays.

Also, Andy Reid is an offensive genius. He has to be the best coach at developing deep passing games. Look at Alex Smith this year. He does a great job mixing deep balls with very easy stuff like WR screens.

Donovan McNabb excelled in the short hop.  He would have been a terrific outfielder, always hitting the catcher on one hop on target.  But he'd be a terrible shortstop with all of his short throws.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He might be dumber than Vince Young

You serious?

Haha....I can see your argument now, "His college numbers are nice, but he has WAAAAAAAYYYYY too much melanin!"

Posted Images

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

Donovan McNabb excelled in the short hop.  He would have been a terrific outfielder, always hitting the catcher on one hop on target.  But he'd be a terrible shortstop with all of his short throws.

OMG he short hopped so many throws, it was kind of weird. It was the opposite of Locker. Remember when he'd just completely air mail wide open WR's that were just a few yards away? 

Locker was actually deadly accurate at times. He'd throw some of the best passes you'll see against tight coverage but he couldn't hit the easiest throws. It obviously wasn't a physical issue, he clearly had a mental hangup on super easy throws. Throwing a pass 10 feet over a WR's head isn't inaccuracy, it's panic. It's like he saw the guy wide open & felt like he had to rush & get it to him. But in tight coverage he'd just rip it, without thinking. 

He obviously lost interest in playing but I think a sports psychologist could've done wonders for him if he stayed in football.

34 minutes ago, Face said:

OMG he short hopped so many throws, it was kind of weird. It was the opposite of Locker. Remember when he'd just completely air mail wide open WR's that were just a few yards away? 

Locker was actually deadly accurate at times. He'd throw some of the best passes you'll see against tight coverage but he couldn't hit the easiest throws. It obviously wasn't a physical issue, he clearly had a mental hangup on super easy throws. Throwing a pass 10 feet over a WR's head isn't inaccuracy, it's panic. It's like he saw the guy wide open & felt like he had to rush & get it to him. But in tight coverage he'd just rip it, without thinking. 

He obviously lost interest in playing but I think a sports psychologist could've done wonders for him if he stayed in football.

With Locker it was more mental than physical.  Nothing was worse than when he air mailed Kenny Britt against Houston.  He just got too excited at times.  

20 hours ago, Righteous said:

All of them chosen in the first round!  Johnny Manziel, Rex Grossman, Cade McNown, etc.

Let me help you out.  What Wonderlic score do you need to be successful at WR, RB, LB, DB?  Oh your answer will be they are not QB’s.  The QB position requires a level of competence...they are like a coach on the field.  OK, what Wonderlic score is required to be an OC? A DC? A Head Coach? A General Manager?  Oh right,  there is none!!!  The Wonderlic is not relevant in any other place, position in football but the QB position?  Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit!  It is a waste of 12 minutes!  There are no geniuses in football!

To bad there isn’t one for OCs or it’s highly likely robiskie never brings his dumpster fire of an offense to the nfl. 

On 4/24/2018 at 9:14 AM, Righteous said:

Once again, no answer to the question.  Because you have none.  The subtle nuances of racism.  You know another?  Trying to blame the person for calling out your bullshit as the racist.  In fact, show me once where I called you a racist for comparing Watson to Jackson???  Stupid diversions.  You are a racist because of the reason I said...comparing everyone else to their failures and of course you know the rest.  I am done placating your bullshit!

You keep screaming racists but everyone else is screaming historical data leading to accurate conclusions that have nothing to do with race. 

You screaming racism like an idiot everywhere means youre either one yourself or got such a big chip on your own shoulder that you can’t see anything but racism... thus making you racist. 

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

You keep screaming racists but everyone else is screaming historical data leading to accurate conclusions that have nothing to do with race. 

You screaming racism like an idiot everywhere means youre either one yourself or got such a big chip on your own shoulder that you can’t see anything but racism... thus making you racist. 

Basically everyone that doesn't agree with him is a racist.

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

Dummy...that’s the point.  Historical data is only used in Jackson’s case to say that he cannot be a QB.  It is not used anywhere else, or when history suggests that others have made it with low scores, it’s dismissed.  I simply asked why and since none of you bitches can answer, the answer is the obvious.  Dread it, run from it, you still arrive at POS racists!  And what’s more, the only faggots driving the opposition are known on this Board as POS racists, including yourself.  Does it get anymore obvious?   My last post on this topic!

Edited by Righteous

12 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Dummy...that’s the point.  Historical data is only used in Jackson’s case to say that he cannot be a QB.  It is not used anywhere else, or when history suggests that others have made it with low scores, it’s dismissed.  I simply asked why and since none of you bitches can answer, the answer is the obvious.  Dread it, run from it, you still arrive at POS racists!  And what’s more, the only faggots driving the opposition are known on this Board as POS racists, including yourself.  Does it get anymore obvious?   My last post on this topic!

You havent given reasons why he would be a good qb 

27 minutes ago, Righteous said:

I’m not seeing that. Nobody in their right mind wanted to draft manziel or any of the guys with shit wonderlicks... or tiny... or with weak arms. 

Media doesn’t seem to be bashing the Louisville kid an less than those guys. 

Manziel was was just as much as a phenom in college, only his teams went further. So I can see the argument there but nobody sane thought he’d be worth it. 

1 hour ago, Righteous said:

Dude. Answer my question... Who are the players who have failed specifically because they are short recently? If there were well known names they'd be thrown around a lot.

there have been many dumb white players that the media has dismissed because they're fucking retards (probably not to this guys level because he clearly just simply isn't literate) You just don't get racist pieces of shit like you running to mommy every time a reporter says a white retard will fail.

There are plenty more well known high-profile failures who are dumb as shit and laziness and intelligence is specifically related to their failure.

It's easier to create comparisons when they are actually there. These dumbasses you want the media to relate Jackson to played many years ago and were still exponentially smarter than him. I've said it before and I've said it again, you clearly don't understand how a bell curve works to think that Jackson is as "smart" as a guy who scored a wonderlic of 14 twenty+ years ago.

Edited by wiscotitansfan