• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He might be dumber than Vince Young

You serious?

Haha....I can see your argument now, "His college numbers are nice, but he has WAAAAAAAYYYYY too much melanin!"

Posted Images

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000923787/article/teams-having-trouble-setting-up-meetings-with-lamar-jackson

"I've had several teams tell me they're having trouble just getting to set up appointments to meet with him," Mayock said Thursday during Path to the Draft's coverage of the UL pro day. "Not just work out, but appointments to meet with him, to put him up on the board, to work him out, to have dinner with him. And remember, and again I'm not taking a shot here at anybody, his mom is representing him, his mom has obviously his best interest at heart, but you're doing the kid a disservice if NFL coaches and general managers are calling and you can't even get an appointment set up."

5 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

If he fell to our pick in round 2, do you take him?

JRob would most likely stay away especially after hearing about the wonderlick scores and the trouble getting appointments with his agent/mother.

Also with Mariota and Gabbert the team is set for the next few years at QB.

5 minutes ago, scine09 said:

You serious?

Why not?

Patriots took Garoppolo in round 2 with the best QB of all-time as their starter. Jackson has high upside. Would come in with no pressure of starting. Combine that with an injury prone starting QB and a mediocre backup...why not consider it?

6 minutes ago, MIKE75 said:

JRob would most likely stay away especially after hearing about the wonderlick scores and the trouble getting appointments with his agent/mother.

Also with Mariota and Gabbert the team is set for the next few years at QB.

I don't think most think as highly of Gabbert as you do. I was just throwing out Jackson as an idea. Not saying they should do it.

I think you have a chance at upgrading Gabbert though...even with a midround QB.