Titans Agree to Terms With Dion Lewis

SirLanceALot

55 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

Dion Lewis has only completed one 16 game season in his career. That was this past season. Until this past season, his career high in carries was 64.  I think those things have to be taken into account with his usage. Add on top of the fact that he's a small RB.

They are definitely going to need to be able to trust their 3rd RB to be able to come in and fill in for Lewis if he gets hurt again.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, socaltitan said:

I'd like to see them draft another RB in day 3. I'm ok with Fluellen, but don't think he should necessarily feel completely safe either. Shane Vereen is also out there. He was kinda like Lewis in NE before Lewis. I don't think he'd break the bank.

They'll draft a RB to come in and be the 3rd RB most likely. 

It's a good RB class. Maybe you find someone like a Corey Clement or Chris Carson late in this draft who can deepen your group. I'm not down on the Lewis signing at all. I think its really a good move. But he has an injury history. There is some FA bust potential there because of that. I'd try to add some insurance there.

3 hours ago, lilkhmerkid4u said:

Just letting  you guys know....I'm friends with Derrick Henry on Facebook...I did a "Friend Suggestion" thing with Dion Lewis and Derrick Henry...let's see if Henry accepts the friend suggestion

Buckle your seatbelts!

Goddamn----I like your style!