Jonboy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd pass on all the RB.......The draft is loaded.  

McKinnon and Suh.

Michael Jordan and Wayne Gretzky.

Eric Reid, Morris Claiborne and Alex Okafor would all be good value guys IMO. Reid is only 26 and played both safety spots and some linebacker, Claibrone has played well the last 2 years, he was Jets number 1 corner last year. Okafor was having a great year before tearing his achilles

I really wanted Sherman but now I'll take Butler. I'll give @Kyle021some credit on this one, I kind of tore into him saying there's no chance we'd spend big money on another corner but with the talk of us inquiring about Sherman & DRC, it looks like we may.

To me investing in cover people is the way forward in the modern game. Obviously you need pass rushers, that's never changing. But we're at least adequate there. But with all the sub packages defenses play now, with the exotic blitzes, teams are constantly playing 6 players in the defensive backfield. Having 3 good corners is huge.

Id obviously love Suh if cut.

I think Butler, Kline, and maybe kick the tires on Suh/Richardson.  See if either one will play for our number.  I like Reid but his number is going to drop because of his concussions and his kneeling history won't fly in TN.  SF yes, but not here.