Jonboy

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have expressed interest in Amie Wells according to multiple sources

I'm kinda scratching my head at all this AW cock sucking. EOY AW was missing plays, looked like shit in run support and still couldn't cover. Woodyard was our playmaker up the middle.   I'm

Yeah I can tell you right now that’s not accurate. He had more than two drops in one half of one game alone. 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Vrabel is putting Uschenna Nwosu through drills at USCs pro day

Nwosu had a great Senior Bowl week and Titans got a good look at him there... Would be a very nice pick in 2nd round...

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

his on field play don't line up with his athletic measurables, he might fall into the group of guys that go somewhere between or first and second round picks.

I would be very upset if we picked him in the 1st round. 

Josh Sweat and Lorenzo Carter are the same in my eyes. Two players with measurables that show huge potential, but for whatever reason did not produce huge numbers in college. I have a feeling one of these two could be there in the second. J Rob might decide to trade back with a team in the early second, pick up a first next year, and grab one of these guys with that early 2nd round pick. That would be ideal.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic