Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

LeBrons top destinations revealed?

Bink   
11 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Whelp, the Ringer. That causes the jinx. 

Seriously though, these are the teams that we all pretty much figured he'd be interested in. 

I just don't see how the Rockets make it work without gutting the team. Is anyone really gonna take Ryan Anderson on to help the Rockets get LeBron? Doubtful. Don't count that front office out though. 

Talent wise the Sixers make sense--Embiid is a special player--to an extent, but it may be a team fit in theory more than practice. Still it would be fun to see him with such a young team and they have a lot to offer. 

Cavaliers are kind of showing that LeBron is at this best with a deep cast of role players. Staying is the path of least resistance. Not sure he can get a championship with this team, but I'd like to see them make it out of the East with a healthy Love. 

And then we have the Lakers. Crazy that Cleveland might have facilitated them bringing in LeBron by virtue of the IT trade. I think this is the most serious option if the Cavs lose a playoff series early in the East or have a bad loss. 

Lonzo, Randle, Ingram, PG13, and LeBron. That team could win a championship IMO. Maybe not the first year, but year 2.

6 hours ago, Bink said:

Whelp, the Ringer. That causes the jinx. 

Seriously though, these are the teams that we all pretty much figured he'd be interested in. 

I just don't see how the Rockets make it work without gutting the team. Is anyone really gonna take Ryan Anderson on to help the Rockets get LeBron? Doubtful. Don't count that front office out though. 

Talent wise the Sixers make sense--Embiid is a special player--to an extent, but it may be a team fit in theory more than practice. Still it would be fun to see him with such a young team and they have a lot to offer. 

Cavaliers are kind of showing that LeBron is at this best with a deep cast of role players. Staying is the path of least resistance. Not sure he can get a championship with this team, but I'd like to see them make it out of the East with a healthy Love. 

And then we have the Lakers. Crazy that Cleveland might have facilitated them bringing in LeBron by virtue of the IT trade. I think this is the most serious option if the Cavs lose a playoff series early in the East or have a bad loss. 

Lonzo, Randle, Ingram, PG13, and LeBron. That team could win a championship IMO. Maybe not the first year, but year 2.

If they get LeBron AND PG, they'll have to cut ties with Randle.

My best case scenario is this...

By 2019 FA, we could afford 3 max players if we let Randle walk, or trade him, and there is a way to draw out Dengs contract to make it happen.

So what I really want is to sign Cousins and PG, then do what needs to be done with Randle and Deng.

Then, if Ingram hasn't really blossomed by the end of 2019 season, trade him for depth or picks and snag Leonard or Klay.

So my best case scenario would feature a lineup of...

PG - Ball

SG - PG or Klay

SF - PG or Leonard

PF - Kuzma

C - Cousins

That would be dangerous. Getting depth would be the challenge.

On 3/8/2018 at 0:08 PM, Bink said:

LeBron may need the Rockets way more than they need him. He would totally screw up the team chemistry they've been building this year.

2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

LeBron may need the Rockets way more than they need him. He would totally screw up the team chemistry they've been building this year.

Ima laugh if him AND CP decide to go to Philly.

4 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Ima laugh if him AND CP decide to go to Philly.

I thought they were both supposed to be going to the Lakers. Who are all these elite players going to LA this summer to make them a contender?

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I thought they were both supposed to be going to the Lakers. Who are all these elite players going to LA this summer to make them a contender?

Idk who said CP was going to LA. Not me. And I hope he don't. Just like LeBron.

I think PG is definitely going to LA. Even though they will make the playoffs, I don't think PG is having fun there.

Then they make a play at Jordan or Cousins. Do they land either. Who knows. 

Then they'll go from there.

On 3/9/2018 at 11:47 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Idk who said CP was going to LA. Not me. And I hope he don't. Just like LeBron.

Chris Paul is way better than any PG on the Lakers roster, and it's not even close. Lonzo will be a bust some day, but you won't admit it.

Neither CP3 nor LeBron wants to go to the Lakers because both of them want to win championships. LA is still years away, maybe decades.

On 3/9/2018 at 11:47 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

I think PG is definitely going to LA. Even though they will make the playoffs, I don't think PG is having fun there.

He's definitely not staying in OKC, which again proves that they're the worst run team in the NBA.

The Thunder's remaining schedule is absolutely brutal and I will be shocked if they win more than 45 games this season (even at 40-29).

They still have road games at Houston, Boston, Toronto, and New Orleans and they still have to play the Spurs on the road too.

They play Golden State, Portland, Denver, and the Clippers at home and they still have to play Miami twice. That's 11 very tough games.

Their only easy games left are at Atlanta tomorrow and their finale at home against Memphis. They are not a lock to make the playoffs.

12 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Chris Paul is way better than any PG on the Lakers roster, and it's not even close. Lonzo will be a bust some day, but you won't admit it.

Neither CP3 nor LeBron wants to go to the Lakers because both of them want to win championships. LA is still years away, maybe decades.

CP is also way closer to rrtiring thab any PG on LAs roster. The fact that he is currently better is irrelevant. But I wouldn't expect any kess from a retarded hater such as yourself.

Lonzo a bust. Ok. Ill hold you to that.

Decades away. Lmao. Have fun being 2nd and 3rd best throughout Hardens career. Its sad you'll never get to experience cheering for an all time great like Lakers fans experience consistently.

10 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

He's definitely not staying in OKC, which again proves that they're the worst run team in the NBA.

The Thunder's remaining schedule is absolutely brutal and I will be shocked if they win more than 45 games this season (even at 40-29).

They still have road games at Houston, Boston, Toronto, and New Orleans and they still have to play the Spurs on the road too.

They play Golden State, Portland, Denver, and the Clippers at home and they still have to play Miami twice. That's 11 very tough games.

Their only easy games left are at Atlanta tomorrow and their finale at home against Memphis. They are not a lock to make the playoffs.

Lol. Back and forth. You debate yourself, I swear.

You say OKC sucks yet say teams like DEN and MIA who are worse record wise are tough games. Also a non playoff team in LAC. Lol. You can just as easily say OKC is a tough game for their upcoming opponents. Even for the likes of HOU and GSW.

And again, they may not be garuenteed, but they are making the playoffs. Id bet whatever you want, but we all know you are all yall and no action. So keep blowing all the hot air you want.

rns90   
14 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Spurs are lotto bound at this point unless Leonard magically returns to MVP form when he comes back.  Honestly, I'd rather the Spurs miss the playoffs and get the late lotto pick.

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Decades away. Lmao. Have fun being 2nd and 3rd best throughout Hardens career. Its sad you'll never get to experience cheering for an all time great like Lakers fans experience consistently.

That was a bit over the top.