Preds Talk

NashvilleNinja

On 3/24/2018 at 0:43 PM, Starkiller said:

Eli Tolvanen's team is out of the KHL playoffs. Expect him to sign with the Preds soon.

We need his skill set for the playoffs. We rely too much on our defensemen scoring from the perimeter. In the playoffs you have to crash the net and score in tight places, which is exactly what he can provide. 

22 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I assume Subban is still leading the charge on defense then?

Josi and Ryan Ellis are the top pairing and also lead the league in points by defensemen. Subban and Ekholm are the #2 pairing and also contribute a lot of offense. Josi and Ellis are deadly though. Preds lead the lead in fewest goals allowed.

2 hours ago, TampaTitan said:

Congrats on the dub yesterday fools.

I think my Bolts peaked way too early this year, they just don't look to have anything left for this stretch run. Hoping they turn it around but I'll def be rooting for Nashville to win it all if they don't. 

If you would have seen the game against Buffalo the night before, you wouldn't feel so bad. Preds gave up 4 power play goals in a 7-4 home loss against the worst team in the league. The had a team meeting and yesterday was in response to that. The upcoming game against the Bruins will be more telling of the Bolts current  mindset..

31 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

If you would have seen the game against Buffalo the night before, you wouldn't feel so bad. Preds gave up 4 power play goals in a 7-4 home loss against the worst team in the league. The had a team meeting and yesterday was in response to that. The upcoming game against the Bruins will be more telling of the Bolts current  mindset..

True. Tomorrow is huge. I've resided to the fact that we likely won't win the East now, but beating them before the playoffs could go a long way. I think we're something like 1-9 combined against Nashville, Vegas, and Boston this year. No bueno :sad: