2018 NFL Draft: Titans Prospect Visits/Interest/Workouts Thread

headhunter

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update:   Private Visit: 1.      ILB—Darius Leonard—South Carolina State 2.      OLB—Josh Sweat—Florida State 3.      S—Justin Reid—Stanford 4.      ILB—Chris Worley—Ohio

So stop holding out on us, ! Who's it gonna be this year? 

Here's my updated list (convoluted as it may be):    Senior Bowl: QB – Josh Allen – Wyoming   Combine: RB—Sony Michel—Georgia RB—Kerryon Johnson—Auburn OG—Brade

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Rapoport mentioned the Giants as a team to watch for Sweat, so have to assume that is at pick 34.

That means if they really want Sweat, they kind of can't trade down too far.  I could see Seattle picking Sweat because they use that explosion formula and Sweat scores well on those.

11 minutes ago, rns90 said:

That means if they really want Sweat, they kind of can't trade down too far.  I could see Seattle picking Sweat because they use that explosion formula and Sweat scores well on those.

the Seahawks don't have any 2nd or 3rd round picks, they are desperate to trade down

2 hours ago, rns90 said:

There was an article I read awhile back about how much weight the Seahawks put into combine numbers, more specifically the explosive drills like you mentioned.  With their defense I'd say it's something to pay attention to but their drafts have been sortve busts lately.

Bur Sweat is interesting for sure.

The question is what teams at the bottom of the 1st or top of the 2nd want to trade up?  Moreover, for the Titans to trade back, a teams needs a reason/player to jump the Falcons, Saints or Steelers.  I'm not seeing anything other than speculation on the part of the media.  I think this will end up a stick and pick.

47 minutes ago, ctm said:

The question is what teams at the bottom of the 1st or top of the 2nd want to trade up?  Moreover, for the Titans to trade back, a teams needs a reason/player to jump the Falcons, Saints or Steelers.  I'm not seeing anything other than speculation on the part of the media.  I think this will end up a stick and pick.

We won’t really know until we are on the clock so we know who is still available. My guess it would be somebody wanting to jump up to get a QB or OL.

10 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

We won’t really know until we are on the clock so we know who is still available. My guess it would be somebody wanting to jump up to get a QB or OL.

if the run of OL does happen in the early 20's, teams like the Vikings at 30, Patriots at 31, Browns at 33, Giants at 34, Colts at 36 and 37 might start to get a bit nervous about missing out.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic