2018 NFL Draft: Titans Prospect Visits/Interest/Workouts Thread

headhunter

Again, It'll be a surprise if Hubbard is on the board and the Titans don't draft him. 

All the signs point to this. 

Landry will be gone before our pick. 

Edited by tgo

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update:   Private Visit: 1.      ILB—Darius Leonard—South Carolina State 2.      OLB—Josh Sweat—Florida State 3.      S—Justin Reid—Stanford 4.      ILB—Chris Worley—Ohio

So stop holding out on us, ! Who's it gonna be this year? 

Here's my updated list (convoluted as it may be):    Senior Bowl: QB – Josh Allen – Wyoming   Combine: RB—Sony Michel—Georgia RB—Kerryon Johnson—Auburn OG—Brade

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

*Cough* Mike Williams *Cough*

:biggrin:

I don't remember saying that they were going to take Mike Williams for sure or anything but maybe I'm wrong, I just remember preferring him to Corey Davis and going back and forth with you about that. 

I think the biggest debate at the time was whether they would take a WR at 5, and a lot of people were saying they wouldn't, and I said it would make sense considering how everything was shaping up that offseason.

Who do you think is more likely than Hubbard?

I'm going to be happy with whoever the draft probably, just as I was with Davis, but I don't think anyone is more likely than Hubbard. 

I could see Sweat or Evans or one of the safeties. 

Edited by tgo

@tgo I thought I remember you being fully convinced they liked Williams more. The rumors were heavily slanted toward Williams and the Titans even appeared to show more interest in him throughout the draft process. I remember a few days before the draft when a 2nd meeting with Williams was reported and then most people seemed thoroughly convinced they preferred Williams to Davis and Ross. 

Edit: 

On 4/27/2017 at 8:47 PM, tgo said:

Man I'm psyched about the pick. I know I was a Williams guy and they had us fooled but i'm all in on Davis. 

Based on my expert opinion (Doctorate degree in Player Highlights from YouTube University), If I had to rate players that play in the front 7 that we might select, I'd go 

1A Evans 

1B Hubbard 

2 Landry 

3 Sweat 

I think Evans is just slightly better than Hubbard and probably won't be available when we pick. If he is, you definitely take him. 

Hubbard is a sound tackler and uses his technique well. We'd be fortunate to land him. 

Landry is clearly talented but might not be as pro ready as the above mentioned. He's very lean and seems to get by on a mix of athletic ability and skill. If he were the pick, I'd be happy just to see him put Watson on his ass twice a season. 

Sweat, I probably wouldn't draft him until the 3rd, but definitely no earlier than the 2nd. He's got athletic ability but it looks like that's all he has when beating his man. He'd be a great value pick in a later round. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic