TitanDuckFan

Eating Their Own. Rigged Primary is 1stA issue.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-25/lawyers-dnc-argue-primary-rigging-protected-first-amendment

"Adding to the latest news regarding the DNC Fraud Lawsuit was the recent finding by the UK Supreme Court, which stated that Wikileaks Cables were admissible as evidence in legal proceedings.

If Wikileaks’ publication of DNC emails are found to be similarly admissible in a United States court of law, then the contents of the leaked emails could be used to argue that, contrary to the defendant’s latest brief, the DNC did favor the campaign of Hillary Clinton over Senator Sanders and that they acted to sabotage Sanders’ campaign."

FRAUDS!!!!

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm

2 hours ago, patsplat said:

The Democrats are a fraud because it favored the Democrat in the primaries?

Come on, man

I had a caption under there but I removed it. It was a guy scamming people out of money. And "rigging" the elections. He was a Democratic spy/agent.

Does "rigging" include misleading the public fraudulently? Because if that's the case, they did it many times. And there's plenty of examples of people being misled, and people charging these individuals of these crimes.

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Poor duckie. Not only blinded by hatred, he doesn't even understand the role of the DNC and RNC. 

Tell it to the legal team suing the DNC and the court, as well as judge that have allowed the case to go forward.

I just find it interesting that you twisted little pricks will make any argument to save your corrupt asses.

Even if it means claiming your "right" to unethical behavior.

smgdh

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Poor duckie. Not only blinded by hatred, he doesn't even understand the role of the DNC and RNC. 

When 2 parties have a monopoly on the system, in a democracy, there would HAVE to be rules. If the American people found those rules to be corrupt, that monopoly wouldn't exist. Keep playing with fire

I think the change has already started. I've seen a lot of evidence of it, and polls. All its gonna take is a break and then both parties are going to be scrambling to keep up. People are tired.

We're paying these politicians, not the other way around. 

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

The case won't go anywhere. What the DNC did was morally wrong but not illegal. What bothers me is people won't even admit it was wrong or don't think it was wrong which shows things will stay exactly the same.Oh well. 

It wasn't wrong. Bernie wasn't a Democrat. They were under no obligation to equally support him. The RNC tried to do the same thing to Trump. The DNC/RNC do not eixst to level the playing field. They push their own candidates. Unless you can show me real evidence you are on the wrong side of this. 

Justafan   

The DNC and RNC are both such established political institutions that there should be more oversight into how they are operated.  

No, the DNC did not break any laws but that doesn't mean this is the way it should be.  

Any primary process that gives us Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump as our only two viable options is heavily flawed.