ctm

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ben shut the fuck up

Gee, it's almost like Trump has been lying about every single thing he's been accused of.  In fact, going off odds you be pretty safe just assuming that whatever comes out out of his mouth is pure fab

About the same, I imagine.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ctm said:

We've asked it multiple times, in multiple threads.  So far....silence from the Trump supporters.  It's appears to be an unanswerable question because there is no way to explain his past and current behavior.

I asked a Trump supporter at the gym who previously said that Russia meddling was all made up.... his answer was "I don't know"

Just now, ctm said:

We've asked it multiple times, in multiple threads.  So far....silence from the Trump supporters.  It's appears to be an unanswerable question because there is no way to explain his past and current behavior.

Trump did it... Trump did it...              Now you need him to save your ass again --- since fearless leader dropped the ball...

image.png.134939ddb579c44876b95ba9c1711f00.png

2 minutes ago, ctm said:

That's the best they've got to a serious question.  Trying to laugh it off and point to Obama.

When is Trump going to start defending the country from the Russians?

What Russians???  The ones the 17 agencies have found or the ones Mueller read about in the 2014 news articles???

5 minutes ago, thor said:

What Russians???  The ones the 17 agencies have found or the ones Mueller read about in the 2014 news articles???

Feb. 13 (UPI) -- U.S. intelligence leaders warned a Senate committee Tuesday that Russia will continue to try to influence elections in the United States this year.

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, CIA Director Mike Pompeo, FBI Director Christopher Wray and National Security Agency Director Adm. Mike Rogers testified before the Senate intelligence committee Tuesday to address potential national security threats.

Coats said the Kremlin might attempt to influence the midterm elections this fall in the same way it did the 2016 presidential vote.

"There should be no doubt that Russia perceived its past efforts as successful and views the 2018 midterm elections as a potential target for Russian influence operations," Coats said.

"Frankly, the United States is under attack."

https://www.upi.com/Top-intelligence-chief-US-elections-under-attack-from-Russia/4801518536578/

All of the people saying this are republicans appointed by Trump.  So quit trying to laugh it off, use emoticons and divert.

When will Trump start defending the country???

14 hours ago, Starkiller said:

I did think that Hillary had it locked up. But then that assumes we have a rational electorate. The fact that people weren’t afraid of Trump becoming president is the saddest part of the election. People don’t care about qualified candidates. It’s nothing more than a large scale popularity based high school election. I just figured that there weren’t so many stupid people in America who could let Trump win. Obviously I overestimated you guys.

I liked this part.

This part can't be stated enough.  I get that people hated Hillary but Trump winning really made me lose faith in the intelligence of my fellow Americans.  I had no idea so many otherwise practical people could behave so irrationally.  

Edited by Justafan

8 minutes ago, ctm said:

Congressional sanctions on Russia were passed with an overwhelming vote by congress last year with an Oct. 1, 2017 deadline for implementation.  So far, nothing by Trump.

When will Trump defend the country?

When you say this, is implementing sanctions the only way you believe the country can be defended?

Just now, LongTimeFan said:

When you say this, is implementing sanctions the only way you believe the country can be defended?

No, I'm sure there are other ways as well.  But that isn't up to me.  I just want to know when we are going to get started with something appropriate.

19 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I liked this part.

This part can't be stated enough.  I get that people hated Hillary but Trump winning really made me lose faith in the intelligence of my fellow Americans.  I had no idea so many otherwise practical people could behave so irrationally.  

Can't the GOP side have the reciprocal argument? Does that help getting positive solutions started by automatically calling your counterpart irrational or stupid?

2 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

It's the most effective way of influencing these oligarchs.  They don't care if you impose sanctions on Russia but when that same sanction starts affecting their personal money, it gets their attention real quick.  Just look at how hard they've tried to overturn the Magnitsky stuff if you need an example of how effective they think it is.