ctm

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ben shut the fuck up

Gee, it's almost like Trump has been lying about every single thing he's been accused of.  In fact, going off odds you be pretty safe just assuming that whatever comes out out of his mouth is pure fab

About the same, I imagine.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

At some point Democrats will stop fighting Repubs and instead will unite against the real enemy here......the Obama admin corruption in politicizing almost every department (IRS, NIH, FBI, DOJ, CIA, etc).

And this is the crux of the problem.  Even if Obama played dirty politics, which I'm not convinced he did, it in no way whatso-fucking-ever equates to conspiring with a foreign adversary to sway the election.  Trying to equate Obama to Trump just shows how twisted the POV is from the right.

It's almost as bad as TDF trying to equate it to the DNC paying an American firm who happened to have a retired spy who worked for them because he was a Russia expert (the fucking irony) and who the GOP ALSO employed!  

I understand WHY you would want to discredit Obama and support Trump and are digging your heels in on this stuff.  It's just politics.  

You look ridiculous though and it also happens to make you an enemy of a just democracy (Our Democracy) and the laughing stock of reasonable people everywhere.  

10 minutes ago, Justafan said:

It's almost as bad as TDF trying to equate it to the DNC paying an American firm who happened to have a retired spy who worked for them because he was a Russia expert (the fucking irony) and who the GOP ALSO employed! 

Bullshit.  Hillary and the DNC knew their info was coming from Russians, and they had to know most of it was dis/misinfo.

Just because you hired someone who hired someone doesn't insulate you.  That just makes it a conspiracy.

Then feeding that info to corrupt employees of the Department of fucking JUSTICE to instigate the weaponizing of our legal/justice system against a political opponent makes it all that more heinous.

WTF happened to your sense of patriotism and fair play Justy?

Does TDS have you by the brainpan too?

2 hours ago, Btowner said:

Agree. It's the craziest thing. Trump supporters will disregard intelligence reports, Indictments, and plea bargains as nothing to see. Susan Rice sending an email reminder to herself, it's a conspiracy leading to Obama.  

I can understand an egomaniac like Trump doesn't want to acknowledge he received unwanted assistance from the Russians because it would mean he had help winning an election. For his supporters to just disregard every shred of evidence that the Russians meddled in our election without even considering the possibility makes no damn sense. 

Its beyond the realm of normalcy. They have a mental firewall against anything that refutes their agenda (or the agenda of their "Fuhrer.") Reality and fact are inconsequential. They've been re-programmed.

55 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

At some point Democrats will stop fighting Repubs and instead will unite against the real enemy here......the Obama admin corruption in politicizing almost every department (IRS, NIH, FBI, DOJ, CIA, etc).

Wow, is all I can say.

2 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

So, nothing on the DNC hack?

We've known for two years that Russian hackers did that.  This is a completely separate thing so why in the world would it go in the indictment here?

You guys are reaching SO hard.  I can see you trying.  Maybe if you try just a little harder.

How is it that Sessions running the entire FBI can never come up with any indictments backing up Trump's wild claims while Mueller's office keeps building the case?

Their facts are wrong, their allegiances are wrong, they have the pulpit and all they do is embarrass themselves.

In March 2009, Steele with his fellow MI6-retiree Chris Burrows co-founded the private intelligence agency Orbis Business Intelligence, Ltd., based in Grosvenor Square Gardens near Buckingham Palace.[16][7] Between 2014 and 2016 Steele created over 100 reports on Russian and Ukrainian issues, which were read within the United States Department of State, and he was viewed as credible by the United States intelligence community

LOL, he's a foreign agent!  Hillary's colluding!  

I mean, WTF?