ctm

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ben shut the fuck up

Gee, it's almost like Trump has been lying about every single thing he's been accused of.  In fact, going off odds you be pretty safe just assuming that whatever comes out out of his mouth is pure fab

About the same, I imagine.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Wow, huge embarrassment to Mueller and Dems. This is nothing. No,  seriously, this is nothing. A few online trolls, with zero impact, playing both sides of the aisle....and they want to indict them?? LOLOLOLOLOL. Jesus, what a joke and a colossal waste of time and money. Terribly bad optics too, to waste resources as school shooters go unnoticed. 

Obviously this isn't Mueller's whole case, just a piece, but if he is putting this weak shit out there....I think you can decipher he is sitting on a huge nothing burger. 

Huh. So a full-time organization in St. Petersburg running around the clock, stealing identities in order to fund ad buys and sow disinformation. My understanding was that there were more than 80 people at this organization on this specific project. They were working directly with local campaign offices, paying American citizens in order to attend protests and funding numerous efforts to galvanize mistrust. 

So, a few online trolls?

27 minutes ago, reo said:

This is huge. Holy shit.

You guys say everything is huge, and it never is.  

Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme, nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.

And what does this moron think, that the Russians are going to rush to the US to turn themselves in for prosecution?

Edited by Little Earl

43 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Wow, huge embarrassment to Mueller and Dems. This is nothing. No,  seriously, this is nothing. A few online trolls, with zero impact, playing both sides of the aisle....and they want to indict them?? LOLOLOLOLOL. Jesus, what a joke and a colossal waste of time and money. Terribly bad optics too, to waste resources as school shooters go unnoticed. 

Obviously this isn't Mueller's whole case, just a piece, but if he is putting this weak shit out there....I think you can decipher he is sitting on a huge nothing burger. 

Shill