Sign in to follow this  
Tomachek

Jaylen Samuels - Human Swiss Army Knife

38 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I'm warming up to the kid.  I like the fact he isn't some 5'6, 185 pound guy but he plays like a smaller guy with his quickness and speed but also can pound the ball if needed.  Actually has some Delanie Walker in him although a little shorter.  Could be a 4th TE, 3rd RB, FB, STs and seems to play the zone scheme real well.  I'd take him in the 4th round.

I see the Delanie Walker comparisons albeit smaller. I started to make it but I figured you'd just give me shit!

16 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Don't let me or anyone else giving you shit stop you from posting your opinion.  Your smarter than 90% of these nit wits anyway.

I just get tired of the critical nature of this place. Everyone hates an opinion that differs from their own. The hate the networks that bring us football. They hate all the commentators. They hate the coaches. All because, I suspect, they think they could do better-- which is a fine idea to cling to but you don't have to trample over everyone else to believe that. Just try to have fun with it....

Soxcat   

Just don't take disagreement personally.  In this case I disagreed, did some more homework and liked what I saw. 

Now if we are in the politics section you would see more stupidity than anything you ever saw in the football forum.  The dip shits there are baffling.