Frank Reich favorite to become new Colts HC

socaltitan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the hell you guys arguing about opinions?  It's stupid and unnecessary.   He could be good or not, who gives a fuck!

war? good grief. you have a high opinion of yourself. Moke like a complete ass whooping over and over.

Nazi POS

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Number9 said:

He has to have a team of players capable of winning and he needs a QB.

He didn’t need a QB in philly...lol.  I don’t know enough about him to like it or hate it.  It just makes too much sense though.

42 minutes ago, oldschool said:

lol. you are worse than a chick. Aside from the past 2 years with the Eagles what makes you think he's a hot HC candidate?

Fuck are you talking about?

Reich is a great coordinator and what he did with that offense, and a backup QB in a super bowl is nothing short of great. 

Sure, Peterson has his fingerprints on the team but that offense was explosive all year long and the development of Wentz under Reich has been special. 

I think he he will make for a great HC

Based on his track record how can you disputed that?

dont be a fool

6 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Fuck are you talking about?

Reich is a great coordinator and what he did with that offense, and a backup QB in a super bowl is nothing short of great. 

Sure, Peterson has his fingerprints on the team but that offense was explosive all year long and the development of Wentz under Reich has been special. 

I think he he will make for a great HC

Based on his track record how can you disputed that?

dont be a fool

This is your typical bullshit. Reich had not had much success until the Eagles and its hard to say how much credit he deserves with Pederson and DeFilippo in the room. He may end up being a good HC but this idea hes an upgrade to McDaniels or even someone to be worried about is laughable.

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

This is your typical bullshit. Reich had not had much success until the Eagles and its hard to say how much credit he deserves with Pederson and DeFilippo in the room. He may end up being a good HC but this idea hes an upgrade to McDaniels or even someone to be worried about is laughable.

Who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

Whose to say DeFilipo is to be of credit at all? Whose to say Pederson didn’t benefit greatly from Reich?

Yes. You’re correct about limited success prior to Philly, but I’m talking about proven success for two years in Philly. 

McDaniels has a track record as a HC with fucking terrible decision making and players hated him. He’s a great OC but terrible HC. The hope was he changed and would actually take his coaching to a new level, but we all got a dose of how much he didn’t change after what he did to Indy (which I love) The guy is Whisenhunt 2.0 in the fact he is a retread HC whose a great OC but incapable of leading an entire team. 

Reich on the other hand we don’t know how he will do as a HC. Can we say that about any first time HCs? Fuck no. 

I think he will make a great HC for same reasons he made a great OC. His players love him and he’s a smart motherfucker. Time will tell. 

1 minute ago, 8MM said:

Why the hell you guys arguing about opinions?  It's stupid and unnecessary.   He could be good or not, who gives a fuck!

Bc that’s what we do 

fuck his opinion

fuck my opinion

its what makes TR, TR

do you not remember the oldschool and Kyle wars? 

This is extremely tame