Will we ever hear from Mularkey?

TheBukafax

This seems different the a regular firing though. Based on Mularkeys last presser or defiance on top of his KC crybaby presser he seems pretty emotional about it.

Much more unique then other firings just based how emotional Mularkey seemed over it all.

Mularkey's inability to be flexible bought his way out of two head coaching jobs. He'll be lucky to get a third. I expect he will get a OC gig somewhere. He's probably got a serious case of red ass but he's better off taking the high road if he wants another job.

3 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Mularkey's inability to be flexible bought his way out of two head coaching jobs. He'll be lucky to get a third. I expect he will get a OC gig somewhere. He's probably got a serious case of red ass but he's better off taking the high road if he wants another job.

Fourth you mean. 

Not sure exotic smash mouth will get a OC job. TE coach or a position coach maybe. I wish him well if he does. But glad he is not coaching us anymore. Too much John and I did this when things went right and too much WR didn’t do their job, or Marcus is hurt, or whatever when things not go well. Always someone else’s fault. Never get over the comment after the 35-14 loss to patriots. I like where we are. Duh!! It’s not about just making the playoffs. Anyway glad he not with us. 

9 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Fourth you mean. 

He technically got fired from Jacksonville during the ownership change. He quit in Buffalo and mutually parted ways with the Titans. That's why I didn't count the Jags job.

6 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Not sure exotic smash mouth will get a OC job. TE coach or a position coach maybe. I wish him well if he does. But glad he is not coaching us anymore. Too much John and I did this when things went right and too much WR didn’t do their job, or Marcus is hurt, or whatever when things not go well. Always someone else’s fault. Never get over the comment after the 35-14 loss to patriots. I like where we are. Duh!! It’s not about just making the playoffs. Anyway glad he not with us. 

He stood behind Robiske's offense and that was a big mistake and to say he was satisfied with Mariota's "progress" was just plain ignorant.

30 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

He technically got fired from Jacksonville during the ownership change. He quit in Buffalo and mutually parted ways with the Titans. That's why I didn't count the Jags job.

so because  a new order saw he sucked that doesn’t count lol

Mularkey and Robiskie spent all yesterday evening consuming copious quantities of aged Schlitz and Shaefers beer, watching and rewinding a running play up the gut that got stuffed. They were keenly waiting for the point where the replay would show a handsome gain. A few more replays will definitely show it breaking open. 

2 hours ago, nine said:

It's pretty rare to for a coach to say anything publicly after he's been fired.

Think of the other coaches that were recently let go;  have  Ben McAdoo, Jack Del Rio, or John Fox, or Jim Caldwell made any significant statements?   

I actually think it's the opposite. Fired coaches almost always issue some kind of statement thanking ownership for the opportunity, fans, etc. 

Fox: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/01/john-fox-says-thank-you-and-farewell/

Caldwell: http://www.detroitlions.com/news/news-short/article-1/Statement-from-Jim-Caldwell/f034ef7f-b6c6-4f10-8d0e-6208bc7ff41a

McAdoo: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/ben-mcadoo-thanks-giants-fans-opportunity-head-coach-article-1.3681457

There was definitely bad blood between Mularkey and AAS/Robinson.