Sign in to follow this  
Oiler FANatic

Boogie out for the season (now Kristaps), poor Pelicans (and Knicks), (Maybe Glass Steph too)

On 2/25/2018 at 11:07 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

So now MINN, OKC, and SA are all going to fall out of the playoffs. Wtf do I argue basketball with your stupid ass?

You try, I'll give you that. I never said all 3 of them would, but any one of them could. Do you understand the difference there?

Without Jimmy Butler, the Wolves have quite a good chance of falling out of the playoffs. He's their best player on both ends of the court.

As I keep telling you over and over, OKC's defense is terrible without Roberson and they're only 2 games above 9th place right now.

Now that the Spurs have pulled a 180 with Kawhi and say he might be back a month from now their chances are slightly better, although they were never in real danger of missing the playoffs, even though they could still slide out of the top 4. But no one 3-8 in the West is truly safe.

11 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

You try, I'll give you that. I never said all 3 of them would, but any one of them could. Do you understand the difference there?

Without Jimmy Butler, the Wolves have quite a good chance of falling out of the playoffs. He's their best player on both ends of the court.

As I keep telling you over and over, OKC's defense is terrible without Roberson and they're only 2 games above 9th place right now.

Now that the Spurs have pulled a 180 with Kawhi and say he might be back a month from now their chances are slightly better, although they were never in real danger of missing the playoffs, even though they could still slide out of the top 4. But no one 3-8 in the West is truly safe.

You're saying everything I already have. Other than OKC. Thry arent missing the playoffs, although I hope they would.

Second, the Spurs are not pulling a 180, KL is. Or did you still not read my repsonse about it?

You know, the one I gave a day before you asked about it? Then I qouted you and pasted the old response that you ignored or paid no attention to?

You're a moron. Tell me again, whats your record with CP, Harden, and Capela in the lineup? That seems to be all you know.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

In other injury news, Steph "Glass Ankles" Curry is hurt. Again. Why they had him come back so soon with absolutely nothing to gain is baffling.

update: They say it's an MCL injury (left knee). Sounds like he's out until the playoffs, hopefully he'll be back before the WCF.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

On 3/24/2018 at 8:36 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

You don't hope that. 

I suppose I should hope that Curry isn't back in time for the WCF (assuming the Warriors even get there) because the Rockets won't have a chance in hell of winning the series if he is playing? Even though he will be far from 100% after missing so much time with all the injuries he's been having?

13 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I suppose I should hope that Curry isn't back in time for the WCF (assuming the Warriors even get there) because the Rockets won't have a chance in hell of winning the series if he is playing? Even though he will be far from 100% after missing so much time with all the injuries he's been having?

Such an extremist. Pathetic.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this