Sign in to follow this  
Bink

How about this day for the Lakers?

Yea it was a hell of a game. Always better when they get the W.

And I'm not surprised by Kobe. This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as what we are going to see from him as a non-athlete.

6 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

He won't be the only Oscar winner who has ever been accused of rape.....

Translation: I wish Harden was as good as Kobe.

Cant shit on Lonzo anymore since going 6-10 from 3 (noticed you haven't responded to any of that), so lets go back to 10 years ago for ammo.

Lmao

Got nothing....

On 3/5/2018 at 8:50 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Translation: I wish Harden was as good as Kobe.

At least there's one thing Kobe Bryant has accomplished that Harden never will. As for the rest, who knows?

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

At least there's one thing Kobe Bryant has accomplished that Harden never will. As for the rest, who knows?

Rape someone? There's still time.

Not likely obviously but Kobe wasn't the first and won't be the last rape in sports.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

9 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Score 81 in a game?

Win an Oscar?

Win a title?

Three peat as a NBA champion?

Win Finals MVP?

Win regular season MVP?

Make the NBA all defense 1st team?

Seems like more than one accomplishment...

On 3/8/2018 at 9:42 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Score 81 in a game?

Win an Oscar?

Win a title?

Three peat as a NBA champion?

Win Finals MVP?

Win regular season MVP?

Make the NBA all defense 1st team?

Seems like more than one accomplishment...

Did I say it was his only accomplishment? I said there was one thing that Kobe accomplished, winning an Oscar, that Harden never will.

Harden already is the only player with a 60-point triple-double (not even Russ did that), he could score 81 points in a game if anyone today can.

Harden is already on the brink of winning his first MVP, after already coming in second twice. Kobe only won a single MVP, Harden could win more.

Harden may also win a title (something you insist he will never do) and if his team wins the title I think it's safe to assume he will get the Finals MVP.

If Chris Paul wants to be like Kevin Durant and takes a small pay cut to help the team re-sign both Capela and Ariza, then maybe they could get 3 'chips'.

OK, there is one other thing Kobe has done that Harden probably never will. Make the NBA all-defense first team. So that's two things for Kobe. Yeah!

Edited by Oiler FANatic

23 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Anthony Davis might end up stealing that MVP. Just saying...

He's ahead of LeBron for 2nd place, but right now Harden is well ahead of anyone else to win it.

Dame Lillard could pass Davis for 2nd place, Kyrie is also close, but all 4 of those guys are fighting for second place behind Harden.

Giannis will get some votes too, same with Curry and Durant. Even with 25 PPG, 10 APG, and 9.5 RPG Russ will only come in ninth at best.

Still stuck on Westbrook I see. Who is even bringing him up other than you?

I think you talk about him mlre than I do.

Davis has NO playing better than they have all season after losing onw of the best players in the game.

If they end up with 3rd or eceb 4th place, he'll come dangerously close to beating out Harden.

But the voters will probably feel bad for Harden given the recent past, just like they did when they gave it to Dirk even though Kobe was more deserving.