Jags

TitansFan23

20 hours ago, scine09 said:

I think everything that could have gone the Jaguars way did this year.

I know I'm being biased but the ball bounced their way so many times this year. Henry bumping Mariota causing a fumble return for a touchdown. Big Ben fumbling and the ball goes all the way to the sideline and a player picks it up for a td. 

That ball won't bounce so easily their way next year.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haaaaaaaaaaaa! Hahahahaha! Bitches! That is all.

Why make fun of the Jaguars?  Jaguars have a very bright future and should be in the same position next year - therefore a team with a real shot.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, earlers said:

I know I'm being biased but the ball bounced their way so many times this year. Henry bumping Mariota causing a fumble return for a touchdown. Big Ben fumbling and the ball goes all the way to the sideline and a player picks it up for a td. 

That ball won't bounce so easily their way next year.

Defensively they were healthy.  Did anyone of significance even miss a game on defense?   I felt like this was their year if they were ever going to do it.  I actually thought they were going to win yesterday going into the game.

The league can change quickly. I really thought SEA would have a much longer window after they won that SB. They'll still be competitive because of Wilson, but they've got a lot more holes now. Same with DEN.

Campbell had a terrific season, but he is 32 next year. Guys get older and/or leave.

2 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

The league can change quickly. I really thought SEA would have a much longer window after they won that SB. They'll still be competitive because of Wilson, but they've got a lot more holes now. Same with DEN.

Campbell had a terrific season, but he is 32 next year. Guys get older and/or leave.

That's the problem when you build your team around defense.  Things have to go so right when your plan on offense is to run the ball and play a ball controlled game.  The windows aren't as long.

2 hours ago, Bongo59 said:

The decision they have at QB is really a large one........

Yep, the way the 5th year option is set up, Bortles is going to cost them a big cap hit next year if they bring him back. Even if they extend him, the guaranteed money for next year has to be equal to or greater than the option amount.