Fournette cried like a bitch!!

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team is full of emotional little boys that act hard. Their swagger is a facade. 

So did Ramsey 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I don’t get it. This is some weird hatred for the Jags.. I just don’t hate them as much as I hate the Colts and Texans I guess because they’ve owned us 

I can't stand the jags way more than those other 2 teams.

Just now, TitansFan23 said:

Have you talked to their fans?

Yes they tak because the Titans have owned them and 99 took the cake. They’re like the little brother of the south. My hatred of anything is Colts and Texans 

The Jags lost when they got conservative in the second quarter being up 14-3. Scores 6 points in the second half. I hope Vrabel isn’t another conservative coach hopefully being around belichick he learned something 

1 minute ago, TitansFan23 said:

Have you talked to their fans?

Exactly this. Some of the dumbest people on earth. I love it that they still talk bi-weekly about 1999 and they feel cheated. These fans live just to see the Titans lose almost as much as they want their team to win, sometimes more. They convince themselves Mariota is terrible and all the talent on this roster is mediocre.  

Just now, Stan said:

Yes they tak because the Titans have owned them and 99 took the cake. They’re like the little brother of the south. My hatred of anything is Colts and Texans 

It’s not just that. It’s the absolute refusal to admit we were the better team. Fred Taylor is the king of that. They despise us, deservedly so. But... they are arrogant, obnoxious and generally assholes towards us. So ... FUCK EM!

The jags are convinced to the man that they would have won the Super Bowl against the Rams if we hadn't cheated them out of their chance.

They will also swear from here on out that they would have beaten either the Vikings or the Eagles if only the refs hadn't cheated them out of a win in NE.