Best news about this draft for TN?

Bongo59

I’m not worried about those positions very much, but maybe for the right BPA. I do like Kyzir White later though. Problem is, I don’t think JRob will move on from Cyprien. 

Edge, ILB, C/G would be my top priorities. 

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone wants Barkley........give me Guice.  

Derrius Guice, LSU

(Games charted - Alabama, Arkansas, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Missouri, Florida)

Average number of defenders in the box - 7.25

Average number of blockers in the box - 7.10

Of the five running backs charted, LSU’s Derrius Guice saw, on average, the most defenders in the box as well as the most blockers in the box. Defenses loaded up to stop Guice, as he was the team’s best weapon and needed to be accounted for on every snap. However, LSU also played a part in creating stacked boxes for Guice, as he rarely ran out of 10 and 11 personnel. Guice played in what we would call a traditional “NFL-offense,” as LSU used a ton of 12 and 21 personnel to run the ball.

Barkley was 5.8-6.2 defenders in box.  

Guice upside in the NFL is way higher in my opinion.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2018 at 4:01 PM, Bongo59 said:

Everyone wants Barkley........give me Guice.  

Derrius Guice, LSU

(Games charted - Alabama, Arkansas, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Missouri, Florida)

Average number of defenders in the box - 7.25

Average number of blockers in the box - 7.10

Of the five running backs charted, LSU’s Derrius Guice saw, on average, the most defenders in the box as well as the most blockers in the box. Defenses loaded up to stop Guice, as he was the team’s best weapon and needed to be accounted for on every snap. However, LSU also played a part in creating stacked boxes for Guice, as he rarely ran out of 10 and 11 personnel. Guice played in what we would call a traditional “NFL-offense,” as LSU used a ton of 12 and 21 personnel to run the ball.

Barkley was 5.8-6.2 defenders in box.  

Guice upside in the NFL is way higher in my opinion.  

Doesn’t he have injury issues? 

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Bongo59 said:

The QBs will push somebody no one expects to 25.  TN got to hope its a player they need versus a BPA

It's already up to six possible in round one.  That's after three starters were picked last year.  Panic Picking.  Some of these guys are going to be duds.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived