Vrabel named Titans HC

socaltitan

Just now, big2033 said:

Who says you have no intention of hiring them? Not every team does what the Titans do - a coaching search when they already know who the coach is.

There are times where team's don't know who their next coach will be and therefore will adhere to the Rooney Rule and be surprised. 

The Rooney Rule is not about melanin either.

If a team is willing to interview and hire black coaches, then they don't need to worry about the Rooney Rule anyway.

The Rooney Rule is the most idiotic snowflake PC bullshit I've ever seen.

And of course it has to do with melanin.  Otherwise, how else do you legally prove whether or not someone is black?

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. Only interviewed 3. Vrabel must have been the guy all along.    Lets see who he picks as coordinators.

One of the funniest tweets from Vrabel's Houston days.    

@tgo  

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Only losers even joke about fucking someone else's wife. Especially when they are married. 

Why not joke about screwing their daughters or in your case their sons also? Loser

Let me put it another way, suck my balls

4 minutes ago, Denali said:

If a team is willing to interview and hire black coaches, then they don't need to worry about the Rooney Rule anyway.

The Rooney Rule is the most idiotic snowflake PC bullshit I've ever seen.

And of course it has to do with melanin.  Otherwise, how else do you legally prove whether or not someone is black?

Since the Rooney Rule was started, there have been more black coaches hired.  Before the RR, many top black OC/DC didn't even get interviewed.  Once more got interviewed, the teams were exposed to coaches they may have overlooked.  Part of how it works.  A black coach gets his token interview and wows a GM.  The GM already has who he's hiring, but he tells others about how sharp the token looks.  Later, the token gets an interview where he's a real candidate.

Unless you live on the moon, you know there are racial barriers all over America.  

Please reread this as a reply to anything you have to say in response.

6 minutes ago, big2033 said:

SMH, black people aren't the only minorities in the America lol.

Ron Rivera follows the Rooney Rule.

The Rooney Rule gets minority coaches in the room. Some teams didn't plan to interview minority coaches, not out of racism, but out of unfamiliarity and cultural disconnect.

Just like you're disconnected. You literally think minority only pertains the black.

In that interview an positive impression can be made. And it's worked. More minority coaches are getting chances in the NFL.

But as a minority, black people are included in the Rooney Rule.  If there was ever a legal dispute as to whether a team followed the Rooney Rule, and they indeed interviewed a somewhat darker skinned person but the league claimed that person wasn't black, then the team would need to conduct melanin tests to prove their adherence to the rule.

It's basic science.

Obviously, my point is that if there's going to be a rule that is based on skin color, then skin color is indeed an issue.  Ridiculously obvious.

Edited by Denali

1 minute ago, Denali said:

But as a minority, black people are included in the Rooney Rule.  If there was ever a legal dispute as to whether a team followed the Rooney Rule, and they indeed interviewed a somewhat darker skinned person but the league claimed that person wasn't black, then the team would need to conduct melanin tests to prove their adherence to the rule.

It's basic science.

You're a fucking moron lol.

You think a minority could be someone who just got a tan? 

YOU ARE WHY THE ROONEY RULE EXISTS. 

5 minutes ago, big2033 said:

You're a fucking moron lol.

You think a minority could be someone who just got a tan? 

YOU ARE WHY THE ROONEY RULE EXISTS. 

OK, hot shot.

Then how do you legally prove someone is black?

Edited by Denali

8 minutes ago, Denali said:

I don't.

I don't give a fuck.

But the retarded Rooney Rule does.

That's right. You've already got history on your side. You don't have to prove anything to anyone. 

Minorities do. So they need to be forced in to a room with people like you to make an impression. If not you'll just think they're whining "snowflakes."

And the answer to the question is, as your parents. And their parents. Also, how does the US do statistics? LOL. Do a Census or two. Fill out a passport application ... lol. Jesus.

Edited by big2033

• Jonboy unpinned this topic