Who are you pulling for Jags vs Pats?

Number9

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have absolutely no idea how any Titans fan can root for Jacksonville.

Pats all the way.  Do you really want to see the Jags go to the Superbowl?  

Theres no way in hell do i want any team in the AfC South to reach the superbowl and win it, no way. 

2 hours ago, Number9 said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000908271/article/jalen-ramsey-gronk-hasnt-played-a-corner-like-me

"He hasn't played a corner like me before," he told reporters Friday. When asked exactly what he meant by the statement, Ramsey quickly replied, "Everything."

He gonna be out there grabbing gronks dick everytime he goes up for a catch.

15 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

won't have to worry about the Jags winning the NFL are already promoting a Patriots/Vikings SB.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/look-the-nfl-is-already-advertising-a-patriots-vs-vikings-super-bowl/

I'm in the minority but I think the VIkings have a real shot at losing tomorrow. The Eagles D is legit.

47 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I'm in the minority but I think the VIkings have a real shot at losing tomorrow. The Eagles D is legit.

Last week was my first time watching Keenum this season and I was not impressed. Those WRs bail him out big time. Considering his stats this season, I expected more I guess.

Vikings better hope he doesn’t have to lead a fourth quarter come back. Prior to last Sunday, his stats are abysmal in that situation.

5 hours ago, MadLion85 said:

Anyone but the Jags. Fuck them seriously. Barely won the division got swept by us n have been talking shit about us all year. Hoping for a 40 point blowout by the Pats. Then they lose in the super bowl to the Vikings at home.

So, we beat then twice.  If they get in the SB, next year one of the Jags Titans games will be prime time.  Maybe SNF.  We will gain more notoriety, particularly if they are great games.  I am not happy, happy to see them succeed, but they represent to AFCS now.  Even if it's goes late in the fourth quarter, it makes our division look as strong as we say it is.  Nobody else says it.  The AFCW, Kansas City came out of there and look what we did to them.  The Titans dominated the AFCN, 3-1.

The Jags/Titans are a good rivalry.  If they beat the Pats, it becomes a great rivalry.  It could start to become one of those games everybody wants to watch.  

2 minutes ago, Number9 said:

So, we beat then twice.  If they get in the SB, next year one of the Jags Titans games will be prime time.  Maybe SNF.  We will gain more notoriety, particularly if they are great games.  I am not happy, happy to see them succeed, but they represent to AFCS now.  Even if it's goes late in the fourth quarter, it makes our division look as strong as we say it is.  Nobody else says it.  The AFCW, Kansas City came out of there and look what we did to them.  The Titans dominated the AFCN, 3-1.

The Jags/Titans are a good rivalry.  If they beat the Pats, it becomes a great rivalry.  It could start to become one of those games everybody wants to watch.  

Most of your thoughts just make no sense to me. So you want the Jags to do well to make us more popular and show how strong the South is? So we can get primetime games?

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

Most of your thoughts just make no sense to me. So you want the Jags to do well to make us more popular and show how strong the South is? So we can get primetime games?

Do you remember how many MNF games we got when we went to the SB?  One year, we had four.  If we had a division rival who could go toe to toe with us, they would have been on too. 

Big division rivalries

Kansas City/Oakland /Denver

Steelers/Ravens

Atlanta/Carolina/Saints

Cowboys/Redskins/Giants/*Eagles

Titans/????      

Patriots/?

Green Bay/?

4 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Do you remember how many MNF games we got when we went to the SB?  One year, we had four.  If we had a division rival who could go toe to toe with us, they would have been on too. 

Big division rivalries

Kansas City/Oakland /Denver

Steelers/Ravens

Atlanta/Carolina/Saints

Cowboys/Redskins/Giants/*Eagles

Titans/????      

Patriots/?

Green Bay/?

Meaningless when someone gets every Titans game on tv