Who are you pulling for Jags vs Pats?

Number9

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have absolutely no idea how any Titans fan can root for Jacksonville.

Pats all the way.  Do you really want to see the Jags go to the Superbowl?  

Theres no way in hell do i want any team in the AfC South to reach the superbowl and win it, no way. 

21 hours ago, Number9 said:

Do you remember how many MNF games we got when we went to the SB?  One year, we had four.  If we had a division rival who could go toe to toe with us, they would have been on too. 

Big division rivalries

Kansas City/Oakland /Denver

Steelers/Ravens

Atlanta/Carolina/Saints

Cowboys/Redskins/Giants/*Eagles

Titans/????      

Patriots/?

Green Bay/?

Yeah, but the thing is I don't give a shit about primetime games or our popularity- I just want to win a Super Bowl, and I damn sure want to do it before the Jags even sniff one.

Jags.  Steal the show.

But seriously...

a.) Jags have never been a threat to the Titans.  Why would I hate them?

b.) Patriots and their fans have been the most annoying team of the last decade.

c.) Coughlin was always underrated in NY.  Would be great to see him in a Super Bowl with the Jaguars after being run out of town for Ben McAdoo.

And finally, if the Jags lose the Super Bowl can look forward to their SB loser implosion.

Keys to Jags win

#1. Three + sacks, plus five+ knockdowns

#2  One pick, keep Gronk under 80 yards

#3. Defense scores

#4  Fournette 80 yds

#5  Bortles beats a stacked box.  300 yards, passer rating 100+ and 2 TDs.

I know in the past I have adequately explained how awful BB is.

Lastly, We beat Jax one time this season.  Then we beat Jax one time again.  A lot of people would think saying we beat Jax twice was not the proper way to state that fact, so I rephrased it for so n so.

The Jags are going to shock a lot of people. The Pats struggle against teams that play good defense in the playoffs. This will be a low scoring game, turnovers will make the biggest difference and special teams. Everyone is talking about the Jags giving up 40 points it’s a week to week league. That won’t happen again. Jags win 17-13 with a big stop near the goal line towards the end 

After much mental anguish and hand wringing, I'm pulling for the Jags. My playoff visit to Foxboro left a horrible taste in my mouth. I actually met a few nice Pats fans that I could easily relate to and talk football with, but the majority were loud, stupid, drunk, obnoxious, classless, clueless, spoiled, redneck white trash idiots. Fuck them, Tom Brady, Gronk and grumpy the dwarf from Snow White. Besides the fact the if they win the AFC, us sweeping them this year would be all the sweeter.