Jonboy

Episode 156 - Titans Roller Coaster Season Ends With A Coaching Change

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Bucky Brooks is a total retard and he's said Mariora needs to be used like he was in Oregon or like the Texans use Watson. DJ has just stated when Mariota has played poorly, I wouldn't say he was hard on him. 

We've talked about this before. I can't figure out why people listen to Brooks. Not only are his conclusions flat out whacky, they are based on inaccurate information. Its almost like he's a fan who doesn't have anyone critique his work. Might as well come from bleacherreport.

pamo9   

Some more planned roll outs with rpo won't b so bad, like Watson

Edited by pamo9

big2033   
8 hours ago, oldschool said:

We've talked about this before. I can't figure out why people listen to Brooks. Not only are his conclusions flat out whacky, they are based on inaccurate information. Its almost like he's a fan who doesn't have anyone critique his work. Might as well come from bleacherreport.

I think Brooks only has respect for defense. You ever seen a Brooks mock draft? All defense. He doesn't see as much value in young offensive players because the projection tends to be harder overall.

Defense gives you a lot more "what you see is what you get" when it comes to year-to-year progress. 

Edited by big2033

Soxcat   
37 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

@Jonboy, I think Cyprien needs to be replaced before getting another corner. Not that we shouldn't try to get another corner, but if you have to choose either or would you take another corner over replacing Cyprien?

I'd agree but it really depends on who is available.  I'll take another Adoree if there isn't a top S available.  If a real good one drops to use I'm all for getting a real good SS.  Solves a bunch of problems.  As does a stud ILB. 

On 1/20/2018 at 0:34 AM, Tex in a Can said:

yup, only talking about the passing game, wrs running the right routes, execution between the qb and the wrs, not scheme, execution. Atlanta had a crisp passing game when he was there as WR coach, why did we not have it here with him as OC? Night and day.

they had 2 hof level WRs there too and a crew of decent guys, some which are still in the league

On 1/19/2018 at 8:34 AM, Tex in a Can said:

yup, only talking about the passing game, wrs running the right routes, execution between the qb and the wrs, not scheme, execution. Atlanta had a crisp passing game when he was there as WR coach, why did we not have it here with him as OC? Night and day.

The Peter Principle.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.