Titans Head Coaching Candidates (Confirmed Interviews: Vrabel, Wilks, LaFleur...)

Jonboy

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope we interview DeFillipo. Everything I’ve read or watched on that guy has been incredibly impressive. 

Can I have him? Please, can I? You'll never have to walk him, I swear!      

Since the day he was hired.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Face it, whoever it is we won't have a clue how they will do. It's not just for the Titans but every team, certain guys are talked up and other people are luke warm on and they often never end up like predicted. Vrabel could be a total meathead once he's in the top spot. Mike Singletary got the same type of praise as a "leader of men" and he was a total retard. He might be great, no idea. 

image.png.b92b2aa518a5e1a1ebb74386626c93b7.png

Yeah, this is the approach I'm taking. We're not in those meetings and we have no idea  how these guys tick. I'm just gonna kick my feet up and enjoy the process as a fan. Trust in JRob.

51 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

Unless the info is that Mularkey’s job is in jeopardy, breaking right before consecutive games?

Sure, if he wants you to know who he's interviewing, you'll find out. But you're not getting gratuitous info.

Just based on my personal observations and listening to them speak Defillipo impresses me the most.  Unfortunately, that doesn't tell the full story.  We really don't know all that much about any of these guys.  You can look at their resumes but that's pretty worthless without context IMO.

At the end of the day, I'm just going to sit back, absorb all of this as much as I can, and trust that Jrob knows what he is doing.  I'm still rooting for my guy though.  

Vrabel scares the shit out of me and I really need to see the staff he puts together.  Wilks has the best resume but impresses me the least when I hear him speak.  I don't know very much about the guy from the Rams other than he did some good things with Goff (Who also didn't impress me in the limited games I actually watched him this year).  

9 hours ago, japan said:

That wasn’t a leak. That was a double barrel shot across the bow.

LOL, thanks japan, this mixed metaphor really got me laughing this morning, I really like it! I have this image of someone shooting a shotgun across the bow of a ship.

gun-shot-clipart-double-barrel-shotgun-11.jpg