AFC Divisional Playoffs: Titans @ Patriots Game Thread

Jonboy

We know the FO thought Mularkey was failing to develop Mariota.

I think it makes most sense to go all in on a coach who is a "QB/offensive guru." If Mariota still struggles then you know that the problem is Mariota. If we stick with Mularkey again and Mariota still struggles then the blame will still go to Mularkey and we're not sure what Mariota is.

Unless Mularkey is an above average coach he's not really worth that cost, is he?

Edited by Titans279

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murlarkeys job was to protect and develop Marcus, since he took over Marcus has ended up on IR twice and hurt this year.

His development has gone backwards with a VY 2nd year like season in his third. 

Coupled with a sorry ass run game when the scheme is completely dependent on it is not a good look.

6 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I don’t know if McDaniels will be what many think he would be, but I feel confident that he will be better than Mularkey. I still don’t think they fire him. 

Word in NE, is that McDaniels is going to the Colts.

7 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I don’t know if McDaniels will be what many think he would be, but I feel confident that he will be better than Mularkey. I still don’t think they fire him. 

Word in NE, is that McDaniels is going to the Colts.