Sign in to follow this  
Starkiller

The Trump Storm(y) has arrived

MadMax   
14 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Nobody wants to see that shit, including his wife. I can only imagine she would get black out drunk before intercourse. 

You've got to wonder if it is spray tanned.  LOL does it have a comb over?

10 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I admit I don't that much about this but I was listening to a pretty balanced podcast the other day and they were talking about this specific issue.  One of the very successful lawyers on the show made it pretty clear that in legal terms her argument doesn't hold water.  She signed it and she took the money.  It won't hold up in court and she has little leverage.  

She can still force him to come to court or pay her more money though which is what this all about.  They are countersuing her for 20 million in damages but she hasn't actually released anything yet.  There's definitely some grey area here so I guess we'll see how this whole thing shakes out. 

I haven’t paid enough attention to really look into it. If he didn’t properly sign the contract then it’s a worthless contract. 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I haven’t paid enough attention to really look into it. If he didn’t properly sign the contract then it’s a worthless contract. 

If the contract doesn’t even include the name Donald Trump then I’m not sure how it could be enforced as a way of hushing her up about an affair with him specifically. Her lawyer said that he didn’t sign it, but the name listed wasn’t even Donald Trump, it was “David Denison”.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/us/ex-playboy-model-sues-to-break-silence-on-trump.html

A former Playboy model who claimed she had an affair with Donald J. Trump sued on Tuesday to be released from a 2016 legal agreement requiring her silence, becoming the second woman this month to challenge Trump allies’ efforts during the presidential campaign to bury stories about extramarital relationships.

The model, Karen McDougal, is suing the company that owns The National Enquirer, American Media Inc., which paid her $150,000 and whose chief executive is a friend of President Trump’s. The other woman, the adult entertainment star Stephanie Clifford, better known as Stormy Daniels, was paid $130,000 to stay quiet by the president’s personal lawyer, Michael D. Cohen. She filed suit earlier this month.

Both women, who argue that their contracts are invalid, are trying to get around clauses requiring them to resolve disputes in secretive arbitration proceedings rather than in open court. Mr. Trump has denied the affairs.

9 Nines   

A judge rejected President Trump's immunity claim, and is letting a sexual harassment lawsuit against him proceed. So unless something changes, he will be requested to testify in court (I assume that his legal team will probably figure out a way to get out of it.) 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/20/trump-summer-zervos-lawsuit-474026

Edited by 9 Nines

Mythos27   
17 hours ago, Justafan said:

I admit I don't that much about this but I was listening to a pretty balanced podcast the other day and they were talking about this specific issue.  One of the very successful lawyers on the show made it pretty clear that in legal terms her argument doesn't hold water.  She signed it and she took the money.  It won't hold up in court and she has little leverage.  

She can still force him to come to court or pay her more money though which is what this all about.  They are countersuing her for 20 million in damages but she hasn't actually released anything yet.  There's definitely some grey area here so I guess we'll see how this whole thing shakes out. 

I heard this as well and immediately determined that the case was a dead end for Stormy. However, her lawyer, Avanetti, has made claims that California contract law is different and this interpretation of the "non-signing" might be radically different. I'd wager there is some truth to that because Cohen is trying like crazy to prevent the case from taking place in Cali.

Edited by Mythos27