Pats RBs could pose problems for Titans D

freakingeek

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I posted about this earlier.  The Titans rank 32nd in the league covering RBs and 24th covering TEs.   Williamson and Cyprien can't cover.  

Cyprien is the worst player on our defense. His only contribution was injuring Kelce and he was getting torched before that. The Pats will eat us alive with their RBs and TEs.

I bet the Pats line up in base sets but spread the field with Lewis and Gronk. They can keep the Titans in their base.    If I'm the Titans I might play 3 safeties or put Brown in the base d

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

I rewatched the 1st half last night and Hill owned Jackson. He beat him a few times in the 2nd half and dropped the ball too.

Yep, and Cooks isn’t a gadget receiver. After that initial deep route Jackson was a little gun shy. Still, he contained the threat in the second half while lining up 1-1 with the fastest person in NFL history. He’ll have to do better, because he’s right back on an island tonight, and I’m hoping last week was the experience he needed to shut down Cooks.