Stan

The key to Saturday

5 minutes ago, ricko said:

How does someone who is obviously 12 years old manage to post 15,394 times? Mommy let's you stay up late when there's no school the next day, huh? 

Ha! You’re going to come to our boards and then discuss posting? Do I need to explain irony to you like I did intangible? 

20 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Brady has proven he can go pussy mode if he takes a few hits.  Even if we lose I hope we make sure they remember the Titans came to play and laid some welts on their heads and knees.  IMO DL's playbook needs to look like the one the Saints used the year they won the SB.  Bonuses for anyone taking out the QB, TE for sure.  We can be the weakest team while they walk out of the stadium on crutches.

Yeah, every round gets more physical and nasty.  I think for us to win, Mariota has to be willing to run and it seems like he will.  One thing that really does concern me though is Mariota taking a dirty hit while sliding.   In the playoffs a lot of teams will be willing to take the penalty if they have a chance to knock the qb out of the game and I think that the patriots are one of those teams.  I'd almost feel better if he would not slide today.  It's a vulnerable position and one that teams can really try to take advantage of.

Bongo59   

No because Kline is a better run blocker than pass blocker and that is why he got released in NE. He got worked by Denver in the SB in pass blocking.

tgo   
1 minute ago, Bongo59 said:

No because Kline is a better run blocker than pass blocker and that is why he got released in NE. He got worked by Denver in the SB in pass blocking.

He’s actually been ranked higher all year in pass blocking by PFF than run blocking. 

japan   
Just now, tgo said:

He’s actually been ranked higher all year in pass blocking by PFF than run blocking. 

I like Kline and think he’s a better overall player than Spain but NE did release him. 

tgo   
2 minutes ago, japan said:

I like Kline and think he’s a better overall player than Spain but NE did release him. 

Kline is probably the one that needs to be upgraded the most this offseason since Spain will be under contract another year if they tender him. 

The best *right* guard available in FA for our scheme will be Jack Mewhort imo. The other top guys are best at LG. 

japan   
11 minutes ago, tgo said:

Kline is probably the one that needs to be upgraded the most this offseason since Spain will be under contract another year if they tender him. 

The best *right* guard available in FA for our scheme will be Jack Mewhort imo. The other top guys are best at LG. 

Actually the elephant in the room is that Ben Jones is the real weak link. No one wants to talk about because he’s so well regarded and makes a lot of calls. He’s been horrible at doing his main job this year. 

tgo   
11 minutes ago, japan said:

Actually the elephant in the room is that Ben Jones is the real weak link. No one wants to talk about because he’s so well regarded and makes a lot of calls. He’s been horrible at doing his main job this year. 

It’d be nice to have a better player there but I’d hate to lose his presence and what he brings to the room. 

ricko   
17 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Ha! You’re going to come to our boards and then discuss posting? Do I need to explain irony to you like I did intangible? 

The next time you're able to explain something to anyone will be the first. Except maybe when you explain your soiled Underoos to your mommy.