The key to Saturday

Stan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The key is to not start slow. If we get down like we did against KC its over. NE will smell blood and go for the kill.

I think it is Adorre.......CB play but we need him to be a difference making in ST.  I want to see him and Davis score.  

If you take out Gronk's knee, do all the other douchebags in the world feel it? This shouldn't be a strategy for the game, it should be a strategy for life. While we're at it, can we have Cyp take out

14 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

I think it is Adorre.......CB play but we need him to be a difference making in ST.  I want to see him and Davis score.  

I’d agree. I think we need a big special teams play of some kind, Force at least one turnover, and we can’t have a typical slow start. Must start fast. 

Would love to see adoree or logan get their first titans INT. 

Also I’d have adoree on offense at some point. Don’t hold back now. 

I think Logan Ryan has a big game! He's been good all year but against his old team he should have an edge and I agree adoree on offense even as a decoy would make a difference look at the plays we made when he was out there and Davis could be primed for a big game as well, he's been getting closer and closer every week and with the patriots more than likely trying to stop the beast Derrick Henry, Davis and Decker as well should be able to make some plays!

4 hours ago, freakingeek said:

There are several keys to this game. Two big ones are the defensive line and Derrick Henry. Brady hates getting hit and Henry loves moving the chains. 

No QB likes to get hit. All Patriots players (not on IR) participated at practice today. This is the healthiest they've been all year. Brady stays clean.

51 minutes ago, ricko said:

No QB likes to get hit. All Patriots players (not on IR) participated at practice today. This is the healthiest they've been all year. Brady stays clean.

All healthy players does not equate to Brady stays clean. I will take our lines on both sides of the ball. That will be the difference. Push up the middle to get to Brady and Lewan and Spain with Kline pulling to make holes for Henry.

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

All healthy players does not equate to Brady stays clean. I will take our lines on both sides of the ball. That will be the difference. Push up the middle to get to Brady and Lewan and Spain with Kline pulling to make holes for Henry.

When the O-line is healthy, they are very good. I think the Titans will struggle to score and that NE will be able to more the ball easily.

KC panicked last week and Reid was out coached again. Mularkey had his moments too. Going for the 2 point conversion early in the 4th quarter was not a smart move. Forced the Titans to go for 2 again after the next TD. Also failed. Poor decisions like that will doom a team.

Good luck on Saturday. But not too much luck...  

The key is avoiding turnovers.  Titans ball security is weak, and Patriots are good at getting the ball back.

Keep it clean, and Titans are well built to grind the Patriots down.  Cough up the ball, and this game gets out of hand.

3 hours ago, Hyperion said:

From those I know who have had the misfortune of dealing with Gronk they say he's a grade A non tipping douchebag.

I hope he gets destroyed.

As someone who did room service and serving before those that don’t tip when they have the means deserve a very special place in hell. Hell, I tip above and beyond and I barely can afford my small apartment in overpriced San Diego. Now I really hope they tear his head off. 

5 hours ago, ricko said:

When the O-line is healthy, they are very good. I think the Titans will struggle to score and that NE will be able to more the ball easily.

KC panicked last week and Reid was out coached again. Mularkey had his moments too. Going for the 2 point conversion early in the 4th quarter was not a smart move. Forced the Titans to go for 2 again after the next TD. Also failed. Poor decisions like that will doom a team.

We probably lose. The difference between the Titans and the dynasty is that we don’t have any fucks to give while your QB is trying to prove a point. We have all of the intangibles in our favor in this matchup. You guys would have rather played against the Steelers or Jags than against the Titans. I wish you no luck, and I hope we break Gronk in two. 

10 hours ago, ricko said:

Very good?  So maybe it’s Brady’s age that has slowed him enough to be sacked 35 times compared to just 15 last season, and not the OL.  Titans D is getting back there, believe that.