Rolltide

Oprah Winfrey's view of America..

WG53   
10 hours ago, Rolltide said:

You have a geography problem?

No. I just know the difference in Babylonians and Sumerians where you do not.

Edited by WG53

Rolltide   
11 hours ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

The Moors

5a66b80a58abc_MoorArchitecture1.jpg.66cf33b8a0e359f87075c06b20d05b31.jpg5a66b80bad5cb_MoorArchitecture2.jpg.c918975bd23515433f245b970d0123d0.jpg5a66b80d97d9f_MoorArchitecture3.jpg.86bab2cf7e06a7318e63b1abfc1dac50.jpg

So what does that have to do with the descendants of sub Saharan Africa? Not a damn thing. 

Do you even know what you are arguing with?

Rolltide   

Dennis Miller sums it up brilliantly.

It's like in alien when they keep somebody alive long enough to feed off of them.

Liberal approach to the black issue in a nutshell.

Then he talks about fatass white kids protesting hunger. It's precious!

Rolltide   

How racist libtards(WG) think about blacks. They can't get IDs, they can't figure out how to find where to get Ids and they don't have the internet or not mentally able to use it.

On 1/9/2018 at 10:58 AM, Little Earl said:

Libs want Oprah, Michelle, and Chelsea to run.   What a bunch of clowns.

They are very confused and disturbed ppl. If that's their best and think Trump will lose in 2020, I cant wait.

Rolltide   
22 hours ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Africa is a continent. Black people inhabit the ENTIRE continent. You know. Like how in Europe there are a variety of complexions. But they're all European. How dark or light you are doesn't mean you're not AFRICAN. We range from jet black to very fair skinned. We have all kinds of features. It's a huge continent.

Babylon and Mesopotamia are on the Asian continent. They are Arabs!

"We". That is a word I do not use to describe myself. Never, ever have I used the word "we" or "us" to describe white people. My wife is a brown Asian and my son is only half white. I never speak as a white man or white person.

You on the other hand have an anti white agenda. You are the racist charm X.

WG53   
On 1/23/2018 at 9:36 AM, Rolltide said:

How racist libtards(WG) think about blacks. They can't get IDs, they can't figure out how to find where to get Ids and they don't have the internet or not mentally able to use it.

You're pathetic.

WG53   
6 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Babylon and Mesopotamia are on the Asian continent. They are Arabs!

"We". That is a word I do not use to describe myself. Never, ever have I used the word "we" or "us" to describe white people. My wife is a brown Asian and my son is only half white. I never speak as a white man or white person.

You on the other hand have an anti white agenda. You are the racist charm X.

They were not Arabs you dumb fuck. 

Justafan   
On 1/23/2018 at 10:36 AM, Rolltide said:

If you think that's bad wait till you see what they think of ignorant redneck conservatives!

Rolltide   

Everyone is all up in arms about Tump's shithole comment and I think it was wrong for him to say that. What about the libtard view of America, most particularly the black libtard view of America?? Charm X's view of America? Worse than a shithole?

Apparently Oprah sees it that way.

Edited by Rolltide

Rolltide   

Why did you libtards ignore my videos? Is that how the left really sees blacks? You see I assume that the voter ID bullshit is just an attempt for dems to get illegal votes from immigrants. Much easier without an ID. Apparently most liberals really think blacks are too dumb to get a fucking ID?  Serious?

FYI black unemployment the lowest ever. Trump did that with his cock!

Rolltide   

Your links about mathmatics and Cordoba? I assumed you were touting what in your mind was some sort of black achievement. Perhaps you forgot what thread you were on.

To be a democrat today, a l-i-b-e-r-a-l you have to be a racist. It is a right of passage.

Edited by Rolltide