Going to the fucking game!

helimachoptor

1 hour ago, helimachoptor said:

Coming from Ireland, got me some free tickets. 

Where's the party at!

Great for you!!  Have more than enough fun for all of us.

ps.  If the Titans lose because you weren't yelling loud enough to drown out the patriots snap count, we're coming to Ireland to get you.  We know your screen name, so don't slip up.  

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coming from Ireland, got me some free tickets.  Where's the party at!

I’m going too my man!   I lived in Boston my whole life and heard these cocky pathetic fans way tooo much! They need me in the locker room before and I’ll get them all hyped up

Booked my flight last night. 

1 hour ago, ctm said:

Enjoy the game.  Boston is a great city to visit as well.

Edit:  Just looked up the weather forecast for Boston.  100% chance of rain on Friday and 90% on Sat.  But on Sat. it's 90% during the day but it's only 20% that night.  Keep an eye on it.

As far as partying goes.  You can't go to Boston without stopping for a beer here:

https://cheersboston.com/locations/beacon  There are two locations.  Go to the one at Beacon Hill.  It's the original.

I recommend eating here.  http://www.unionoysterhouse.com/  

Both places are historic.  Walk the freedom trail if you have time and the weather is suitable.

Good points ...when I went to Boston, I did the Cheers bar which is cool, and I also recommend the Fenway and USS Constitution tours. Wherever you eat, you gotta get a lobster roll and clam chowder.

If you do the Fenway tour, Beerworks Brewing Co. is a pretty good bar right next to the stadium.

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I was at the Packers game right around then when we got smoked... Luckily GB fans can have a laugh cuz I was "talking shit" to them saying that Packers suck since we scored on you guys while the Pats shut us out the year prior.

Can't imagine having to deal with people on the East Coast through that bullshit.

It was brutal 

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Damn! Free tickets! Give them hell! I’m thinking of going. Got a person who said they would drive both ways if I bought their ticket. Seems prices went down some already. Pats fans must be expecting an easy win. I might have to make the trip. 

Get in there Allen!!