TennesseeTuxedo

THE BIG UGLY - DO NOT MERGE (Merged: Mod)

begooode   

True story -- I was going and forth with someone re: FoxNews and I just stopped the convo and said "Tell you what, I can guarantee you right now a prominent Hillary article and pic will be featured on FoxNews' homepage.  Right now, April 2018.  We both know there is nothing relevant about her right now, but there will be some kind of negative Hillary headline"

Click, click,... Boom.

My work here is done, and you are willingly playing fool everyday. Step out of the echo chamber and realize Hillary can't hurt you anymore.

Good news... now that Tux claims all the missing emails are going to be released he and the other brain dead righties around here will not be able to pretend there was anything corrupt/criminal in there without quitting from one of those messages.

Soxcat   
1 hour ago, Omar said:

Yawn..does anyone but Trump ball sniffers even care about Clinton or what may happen to her?

Of course.  I'm not a Trump ball sniffer (Trump supporters appreciate her) but I'd like her to rot in jail.  She deserves it.  

Soxcat   
Just now, Starkiller said:

Good news... now that Tux claims all the missing emails are going to be released he and the other brain dead righties around here will not be able to pretend there was anything corrupt/criminal in there without quitting from one of those messages.

You hope and pray there is nothing there to see.  But then again you see nothing wrong with the bitch trying to hide those e-mails in the first place.  Your morals are lacking big time.

Omar   
Just now, Soxcat said:

Of course.  I'm not a Trump ball sniffer (Trump supporters appreciate her) but I'd like her to rot in jail.  She deserves it.  

Agreed. Investigate her as much as possible, if she did something wrong, put her in jail. 

Of course any investigation means her face and voice will be on tv 24/7..which I do not want. I really just want her to go away..

5 hours ago, begooode said:

and Bezos' portfolio Amazon, Washington Post.  Their leadership will have to plan for the lean years without the Trump Bump.

The only thought provoking statement I've heard him make was in the NYT impromptu interview where he said something along the lines of 'your company is already in rough shape, as is much of the media. Without me you guys are going to collapse. You'll realize it right around election time'. I'm not saying he's totally correct, but he isn't wrong. These companies are feasting on him being president. 

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

You hope and pray there is nothing there to see.  But then again you see nothing wrong with the bitch trying to hide those e-mails in the first place.  Your morals are lacking big time.

Of course I have nothing wrong with her not turning over her personal emails. She only had to archive and turn over her State Dept emails. So unless they find some nefarious info she tried to hide from her State account she is fine. 

You, of course, are prejudiced against her and have no claim on the moral high ground.  

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Very Christian of you......jesus wasn't much on the whole forgiveness ideal, either.

Edited by woolfolksunclesuncle