The offense and Robiskie are fine chill out!

abenjami

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL

That entire sequence of events is a microcosm of Mularkey's career. And it is a prime example of why he no longer deserves to be the head coach of this team. It's ridiculous. I don't give a good god d

Running two man routes is ridiculous.  

1 minute ago, Face said:

That's honestly staggering. Think about this, a 4th & 10, they put in a DB & tell him to run a route. Something is seriously wrong here.

Its kind of disgraceful.  Jackson hasn't had a ball thrown to him on offense all year.

1 minute ago, Face said:

That's honestly staggering. Think about this, a 4th & 10, they put in a DB & tell him to run a route. Something is seriously wrong here.

LOL at this... Holy crap.

Just now, Face said:

Lol when I heard “25” said on the field. I said these commentators are idiots calling out wrong numbers but then it turns out true! It’s clear who the idiots really are....

12 minutes ago, Face said:

Mariota must have audibled to that personnel package and play. It’s all his fault!