Trump's weird slurring during speech

OILERMAN

http://americablog.com/2017/12/trumps-speech-suddenly-slurs-major-jerusalem-statement.html

Check out the video and his signature......

Some have wondered if Trump has dentures, others have noted that a sudden onset of slurred speech can be indicative of a stroke, or even a side effect of medication. (Trump’s sniffling and heavy breathing was back in this speech as well as well.) But Trump claims he’s perfectly healthy, and not on any medication other than statins. And he’s never admitted to wearing dentures.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Equally concerning is the fact that he has the vocabulary of a 5th grader when he's not reading from text.  His explanation of issues is simplistic at best.

It's everywhere you want to be  

True. Most dentists want cash.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

http://americablog.com/2017/12/trumps-speech-suddenly-slurs-major-jerusalem-statement.html

Some have wondered if Trump has dentures, others have noted that a sudden onset of slurred speech can be indicative of a stroke, or even a side effect of medication. (Trump’s sniffling and heavy breathing was back in this speech as well as well.) But Trump claims he’s perfectly healthy, and not on any medication other than statins. And he’s never admitted to wearing dentures.

Could have something to do with his awesome diet.

donald-trump-unhealthy-diet.jpg

7 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Any rational person with his money would have implants instead of dentures, but who knows? Maybe he was drunk.

I rarely ever listen to that retard speak so no idea if it's a common issue for him, but if I speak without stopping for any extended period of time I begin to slur words as well. No idea if it's a speech impediment or what, but always been an issue of mine, and I'm 23 and healthy(ish lol). And my teeth are real.

6 hours ago, ctm said:

Equally concerning is the fact that he has the vocabulary of a 5th grader when he's not reading from text.  His explanation of issues is simplistic at best.

He uses a lot of superlatives to mask that fact.  Lots of uses of the words greatest, best etc.  I'm surprised the media hasn't called him out on it.

6 hours ago, ctm said:

Far more interesting and concerning as has been noted over the past couple years is that a decade plus ago he clearly demonstrated a much more proficient use of vocabulary.  

To me the interesting part would be that he was intentionally dumbing it down to reach voters.  Not like that hasn't long existed in many formats.  USA Today comes first to mind since it was birthed just before I became a teenager and realized it was well-below the average expected reading level of someone my age back then.

The concerning part is that his cognition has faded, which to be fair I think mine has as well and he's got a ton of years on me.  But then again, I'm not sitting in the Oval Office.  Were he now giving speeches for the masses but every now and then spouting off something far more erudite off the cuff, I'd actually feel a bit better, taking the whole thing as a campaign play.  But the opposite seems to be true, which does not give much peace of mind.

7 hours ago, ctm said:

It’s extra difficult explaining issues you don’t understand. 

1 hour ago, chef said:

Far more interesting and concerning as has been noted over the past couple years is that a decade plus ago he clearly demonstrated a much more proficient use of vocabulary.  

To me the interesting part would be that he was intentionally dumbing it down to reach voters.  Not like that hasn't long existed in many formats.  USA Today comes first to mind since it was birthed just before I became a teenager and realized it was well-below the average expected reading level of someone my age back then.

The concerning part is that his cognition has faded, which to be fair I think mine has as well and he's got a ton of years on me.  But then again, I'm not sitting in the Oval Office.  Were he now giving speeches for the masses but every now and then spouting off something far more erudite off the cuff, I'd actually feel a bit better, taking the whole thing as a campaign play.  But the opposite seems to be true, which does not give much peace of mind.

I though about that but there is also too much hesitation in his speech like he is struggling with expressing his next thought.