Dems ask Franken to resign

Justafan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't expect better of people who openly elected a person who is on tape in his own describing sexually assaulting women to the highest office in the land. 

These Dems are stupid......   Just come out and say it's a lie, you're going to sue them and they are too ugly to sexually assault 

52 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Franken is making some sort of announcement tomorrow

The truly sad thing is, I still believe the two aren't comparable.  The one who I think made some mistakes but might be redeemable is on his way out (and he should be, you have to pay for your mistakes) but the one who committed truly heinous crimes and was involved in some truly sick shit likely gets to stay.

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

The truly sad thing is, I still believe the two aren't comparable.  The one who I think made some mistakes but might be redeemable is on his way out (and he should be, you have to pay for your mistakes) but the one who committed truly heinous crimes and was involved in some truly sick shit likely gets to stay.

You are right, they are not comparable.   One has unconfirmed allegations, the other has a pic for proof.

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Notice no Republicans have asked him to step aside as that would be too hypocritical for them after backing a pedophile. 

What hole did you crawl out from?    All sorts of Republicans called for him to drop out.

What moronic responses... Where were you when Hillary Clinton attacked the women for coming out against Billy Boy??? 

Hell, you fuck heads are the same ones that just voted for Clinton with all her corrupt doings... Before you sling rocks

clean your own shit up... Who are all the "dems" that have been convicted or admitted to the deeds??? You're just a bunch 

of holier then thou pricks using social media to convict people... Fuck the 6th amendment--- and you claim to be Americans???

Edited by thor