Jonboy

Terry Robiskie...Potential HC Candidate?

tgo   

Yeah, will never happen. 

And I like Robiskie pretty good. But he's had his time in the limelight. 

Edited by tgo

Mandatory minority interview?

I wouldn't mind Runbiscuit getting an HC job somewhere just to take the decision out of Mularkey's hands a little bit, but he's cut from the same cloth that Jim Washburn and Mike Munchak is cut from. A career assistant/position coach. Biscuit just doesn't strike me as HC material, not in the pros at least. Maybe a low level college or high school HC but that'd be about it, imo. Btw, as much as I've bitched about his playcalling I think he'd probably be a very good OC in college. The trickery and weird shit he does in the pros he could probably get away with more in college.

tgo   
1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Mandatory minority interview?

I wouldn't mind Runbiscuit getting an HC job somewhere just to take the decision out of Mularkey's hands a little bit, but he's cut from the same cloth that Jim Washburn and Mike Munchak is cut from. A career assistant/position coach. Biscuit just doesn't strike me as HC material, not in the pros at least. Maybe a low level college or high school HC but that'd be about it, imo. Btw, as much as I've bitched about his playcalling I think he'd probably be a very good OC in college. The trickery and weird shit he does in the pros he could probably get away with more in college.

The "trickery and weird shit" is all Mularkey, not Robiskie. Robiskie is calling the plays in Mularkey's playbook. 

tgo   
14 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

I'm dead lol. Robiskie over cooter? Okay lmfao

Cooter is white. 

The Fritz Pollard Alliance advocates for black candidates. 

32 minutes ago, tgo said:

The "trickery and weird shit" is all Mularkey, not Robiskie. Robiskie is calling the plays in Mularkey's playbook. 

Yes, with the same mentality that Marshawn Lynch uses when he's running through a mfer's face. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

japan   
1 hour ago, tgo said:

It's where and when he's calling them that I really have an issue with.  

Edited by japan