ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP in peace Chris Henry. 

The same can be said about Goff, I guess he should have just retired a monumental bust.   Anyone calling someone a bust this early in any players career is over the top  

Honestly Mariota is getting a huge pass so far. I personally think he has some legit excuses but the media has been super gentle on him considering his numbers 

It could be better---we could have taken Cooper Kupp much later---and gotten a stud with the early first rounder...LOL!!! Dang I like Coop!!! Would have been nice to have the safety at #5 to pair with Byars...

13 minutes ago, thor said:

It could be better---we could have taken Cooper Kupp much later---and gotten a stud with the early first rounder...LOL!!! Dang I like Coop!!! Would have been nice to have the safety at #5 to pair with Byars...

yes, or we couldve traded the 18 to NOLA for Brandin cooks and/or their second rounder, not sure why we didn't do that, and get Lattimore, or Adams with the 5. we really shoulda taken cooks, i dont think anyone thought CD would ever be better than Brandin Cooks

10 hours ago, Marigoata8 said:

yes, or we couldve traded the 18 to NOLA for Brandin cooks and/or their second rounder, not sure why we didn't do that, and get Lattimore, or Adams with the 5. we really shoulda taken cooks, i dont think anyone thought CD would ever be better than Brandin Cooks

I thought NO turned us down?

11 hours ago, Marigoata8 said:

Ever?? I think CD will be better than Cooks, but not this year, obviously. CD came in injured, got injured again....we need that offseason for him. 

12 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

They did. We didn't offer as much as the Pats is why though.

Pats gave up 1-32 and 3-103 for Cooks and 4-118.

Our offer was "allegedly" 1-18 and.... pure speculation. Didn't JRob even pooh-pooh after the fact that we had even offered 1-18?