Sign in to follow this  
ChesterCopperpot1

It could be worse, we could have taken John Ross

Maybe tonight will be his breakout game! I really hope so. 

seriously, you never know about division games. Bengals have been owned by Steelers for years, but they might want revenge. Could be the SB for them tonight. 

thor   

It could be better---we could have taken Cooper Kupp much later---and gotten a stud with the early first rounder...LOL!!! Dang I like Coop!!! Would have been nice to have the safety at #5 to pair with Byars...

13 minutes ago, thor said:

It could be better---we could have taken Cooper Kupp much later---and gotten a stud with the early first rounder...LOL!!! Dang I like Coop!!! Would have been nice to have the safety at #5 to pair with Byars...

yes, or we couldve traded the 18 to NOLA for Brandin cooks and/or their second rounder, not sure why we didn't do that, and get Lattimore, or Adams with the 5. we really shoulda taken cooks, i dont think anyone thought CD would ever be better than Brandin Cooks

10 hours ago, Marigoata8 said:

yes, or we couldve traded the 18 to NOLA for Brandin cooks and/or their second rounder, not sure why we didn't do that, and get Lattimore, or Adams with the 5. we really shoulda taken cooks, i dont think anyone thought CD would ever be better than Brandin Cooks

I thought NO turned us down?

11 hours ago, Marigoata8 said:

Ever?? I think CD will be better than Cooks, but not this year, obviously. CD came in injured, got injured again....we need that offseason for him. 

12 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

They did. We didn't offer as much as the Pats is why though.

Pats gave up 1-32 and 3-103 for Cooks and 4-118.

Our offer was "allegedly" 1-18 and.... pure speculation. Didn't JRob even pooh-pooh after the fact that we had even offered 1-18?

Rolltide   

What about Smith-Schuster? 62nd pick. Having a great year for the steelers and laid out the biggest asshole in the league. 

Edited by Rolltide