Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Ben Simmons: Beast Mode

12 hours ago, TitanJoe said:

Lonzo is awful.

You will never see him on the court in the 4th quarter on the rare occasion the Lakers actually have a lead because the other team will simply use the Hack a Lonzo strategy.

2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

That would be very hard for him right now since he's on crutches, but point well made.

lol you get the point. The greatest shooter of all time would never come down and post people up. Shaq wasn't popping out and throwing up 3s. Rondo was never taking shots. I'd much rather my young star average 20 points a game playing to his strengths than averaging 9 points a game throwing up bricks.

10 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I dont see how a player playing to his strengths is a bad thing. Maybe Curry should start posting people up in the paint.

It's clear what Jake's intent was... He was simply trying to find something that a player is worse at than Ball and rub it in people's faces.

It's ridiculous how dumb someone can be thinking that a guy not taking shots because he is bad from the outside is a "gotcha moment".

We all know damn well if he were a Laker that he would use the only logical argument there is, "he's playing to his strengths".

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this