Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Ben Simmons: Beast Mode

https://clutchpoints.com/sixers-news-ben-simmons-shooting-33-percent-from-outside-the-paint-this-season/

Ben Simmons has one field goal outside of the paint in 5 games and is 9 for 27 shooting outside the paint for the entire season

3:23 PM - Nov 20, 2017

In his first 13 games in the NBA, Simmons has taken 96.6 percent of his shots inside the arc, and of them, 69.4 percent were attempts within 10 feet of the basket

Ball made three 3s last night and is shooting 31.5% while including 3s. 2 % points bwhind while not bei g afraid to attempt the toughest shot in the NBA. 

And dont forget, Ball is a year younger and a true rookie.

You're comparing a point guard who can't shoot to a power forward who does most of his scoring in the paint, just like most big men have done throughout history. What is your damn point here?

15 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

How do you only attempt 27 shots outside of the paint in 15+ games.

What a puuuuuussy.

Better to know your limitations and be successful, then historically suck shooting from anywhere on the court.

rns90   
3 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Better to know your limitations and be successful, then historically suck shooting from anywhere on the court.

Yeah, I noticed that he omitted that Simmons set an NBA record by attempting 24 FT in the 4th quarter of a game of the other day.

And let's be honest, does anyone here think Jake would make this thread if Simmons were a Laker?

1 hour ago, rns90 said:

Yeah, I noticed that he omitted that Simmons set an NBA record by attempting 24 FT in the 4th quarter of a game of the other day.

And let's be honest, does anyone here think Jake would make this thread if Simmons were a Laker?

He also only made 12....did you purposely omit that?

And lets be honest, yall haters are all over Lonzo, I dont need to point out his one deficinecy.

Yall seem to think ben simmons is so great yet his problem is the same as Lonzos, except worse.

When your C has attmeoted and made more threes thab you, and your a PG, you got a problem.

None of yall want to acknowldge that though.

Yall would rather talk shit on someone who is actually trying. 

Haters.

13 hours ago, rns90 said:

If that were the case then at least he would be justified in hyping Simmons and with the player most likely to win rookie of the year honors his Lakers might actually have a bright future.....

14 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I love how Jake is propping up the idea that outside shooting percentage matters in this scenario, that's like bitching about a pitchers batting average.

I love how you missed the point of this thread....read on to the next one, maybe you'll better understand.

42 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I love how you missed the point of this thread....read on to the next one, maybe you'll better understand.

Elaborate on what I am missing then? Oiler was making fun of Ball's terrible percentage so you create a thread to show how Simmon's outside shooting percentage is worse than Ball's... of course it is.

8 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Elaborate on what I am missing then? Oiler was making fun of Ball's terrible percentage so you create a thread to show how Simmon's outside shooting percentage is worse than Ball's... of course it is.

No, how he is afraid to even try.

How can a PG have only attempted 27 shots outside of the paint in 20 plus games?

Thats the equivalent of saying a QB only threw the ball 15+ yards down the field only 10 times in 10 games. People would say "he cant throw deep". How come Ben gets a pazs just becausehe is good at layups?

Its only a matter of time before he gets exposed. How do ppl make a big deal about someone whonis struggling but still trying and working on it and not someone who is afrqid to even try? I find it hilarious.

If Simmons was a Laker and he was doing this, yall would be clowing him for it. I gaurentee.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this