Titans make playoffs in 89% of scenarios

Titans win the division in 50% of scenarios

FiveThirtyEight

92% chance to make playoffs

56% chance to win division

*Last Update: 12/4

Jonboy   
8 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

fuck that 3rd seed...sure as hell don't want to go to NE if we win.

I know it's all gonna change but just sayin

NE and Pitt actually play in a few weeks. That one will very likely determine what happens at the top, in terms of who gets the top seed. Pittsburgh has looked pretty vulnerable aside from the game against us. I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose one in addition to the NE game.

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

NE and Pitt actually play in a few weeks. That one will very likely determine what happens at the top, in terms of who gets the top see. Pittsburgh has looked pretty vulnerable aside from the game against us. I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose one in addition to the NE game.

that game in Pitt so maybe steelers have a chance

Patriots have nothing but division games left other than the Pitt game so not sure which one of them can step up and beat the pats...probably none.

44 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

NE and Pitt actually play in a few weeks. That one will very likely determine what happens at the top, in terms of who gets the top seed. Pittsburgh has looked pretty vulnerable aside from the game against us. I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose one in addition to the NE game.

Wouldn't we want PIT to win? We can't tiebreaker PIT, but pretty sure we can tiebreaker NE.

Only way we get a bye and homefield is if NE drops 2 and we win out somehow.

Jonboy   
12 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Wouldn't we want PIT to win? We can't tiebreaker PIT, but pretty sure we can tiebreaker NE.

I think the 2 seed is pretty much out of reach for us. Way too much would have to happen. 

And I'd rather play Pitt again than NE. I think we'd have a better shot given that we've seen them once already this year.

11 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I think the 2 seed is pretty much out of reach for us. Way too much would have to happen. 

And I'd rather play Pitt again than NE. I think we'd have a better shot given that we've seen them once already this year.

Yeah makes sense. We looked fine VS PIT. Just silly mistakes like McCains bad tracking on that first TD that should have been picked.

9 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

I have trouble saying bye and homefield without laughing

I could see Pitt fucking things up but I think that NE is coasting to home field thru out

its tough to say..I think pats would also hold tie breaker with better AFC conf record...pats have a loss to panthers while all of our losses are in the AFC.  So if we win out and Pats lose 2 they get tie-breaker.  Pats would need to lose 3 games with us only losing one game to the NFC and even then I think they get us on wins vs common opponents.  It's confusing but I think that's right.

I think the best thing is to just let the Pats go and hope to catch the Steelers if looking for a bye.

A lot is gonna happen among the bottom 4 teams in the playoffs so impossible right now to say who we want to be the top seed.  We are the 3 seed now but who know how that will finish.  I think the Steelers and Pats will remain the top 2.

I wouldn't mind playing Baltimore again. Or the Jags. Or honestly the Chiefs. We do well against the run and they may not have the receiver depth to beat us.

Only team that really scares me is New England. They have a vet QB. Great system. And don't make a ton of mistakes. I think it would be hard to keep up with Brady.

Huston   

The Pats would kill our defense with all the blitzing we do, they can beat any other AFC team at home or on the road. Good year to get that first playoff win.

Pitt(9-2) remaining Schedule. 

@Cin

Baltimore

NE

@Houston

Cle

NE(9-2) remaining schedule. 

@Buff

@Miami

@Pitt

Buff

Jets

Probably safe to say the Titans aren’t catching them so the 3rd is the absolute best scenario. 

5 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Its almost a lock the Steelers and Pats won't be in the AFC title game since everyone says it's a lock

Yeah it won't be both of them. Only the Pats most likely.