Exclusive: What Trump really told Kislyak after Comey was canned

reo

39 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Are you discounting what the article said about Trump discussing intelligence with the Russian Ambassadors? If you don’t then don’t you think it would have repercussions with our allies? 

Well, since what was supposedly discussed was tools in the fight against ISIS, and we've clearly made more headway in that fight in the last 10 months than we made in the previous 4-5 years, I would say it's entirely possible that this whole deal was just more misinformation put out by a talking spook.

Which, like I said earlier, is far more likely than a spook going to the press with anything that might jeopardize the country's, or the agency's  security, or agenda.  Truth or not.

ISIS is being systematically crushed lately, in Syria and in Iraq, and now in Afghanistan. 

Just in case you haven't been following.

I know it's tough, because the MSM NEVER talks about it, but it's true.

So, as it relates to Russia, and Israel, this sounds even more like misinfo.  Russia has nothing to gain by us defeating ISIS, while Israel has everything to gain.  ISIS has been a tool of Iran's from the start.

So on its face, the article may sound plausible.  But the results of the fight say otherwise.

And then we come back to the issue of stability in the Middle East.  Obama spent the better part of 2 years trying to ally with Russia over the fight against ISIS.  Was that wrong?  Were the reasons he failed wrong?  He ostensibly did so to help stabilize the situation.  Yet he failed.  Why?

And given that Trump has taken direct military action against Syria, which obama never did, it sounds more and more like this has been smoke from the start.

This stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum, and the results shouldn't be judged that way either.

These are spooks we're taking about.  You can't take them at face value, you have to look at the bigger picture and judge what you hear by whether or not it aligns with the results.

And the results are saying otherwise.  Loud and clear.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hillary has emails, even though we've been assured nothing sensitive was lost and most of the stuff wasn't even considered classified at the time: It's a matter of national security, she needs to go t

This is complete and utter partisan hackery horseshit we've come to except from you. "Just in case you haven't been following".    It was heavily reported that ISIS was being crushed several

As with many conservatives today, his political stance is based mostly on a hatred for liberals. As long as Trump is pissing off half the country TDF will give him a pass no matter how embarrassing or

33 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Well, since what was supposedly discussed was tools in the fight against ISIS, and we've clearly made more headway in that fight in the last 10 months than we made in the previous 4-5 years, I would say it's entirely possible that this whole deal was just more misinformation put out by a talking spook.

Which, like I said earlier, is far more likely than a spook going to the press with anything that might jeopardize the country's, or the agency's  security, or agenda.  Truth or not.

ISIS is being systematically crushed lately, in Syria and in Iraq, and now in Afghanistan. 

Just in case you haven't been following.

I know it's tough, because the MSM NEVER talks about it, but it's true.

Deflection

So, as it relates to Russia, and Israel, this sounds even more like misinfo.  Russia has nothing to gain by us defeating ISIS, while Israel has everything to gain.  ISIS has been a tool of Iran's from the start.

Bullshit. ISIS is at war with Syria, a close ally of Iran and Russia. Russia's on base in the Med is in Syria. Both are fighting ISIS in Syria while backing Assad. You're clearly poorly informed on this. 

And then we come back to the issue of stability in the Middle East.  Obama spent the better part of 2 years trying to ally with Russia over the fight against ISIS.  Was that wrong?  L

Again. Bullshit. Russia is fighting ISIS. Obama was trying to get them to stop backing Assad and stop bombing the rebels.

1 hour ago, reo said:

Deflection

Not it's not deflection, it's reality.  ISIS has been driven from its base in Raqqa, Syria and has been/is being systematically crushed in Iraq by US backed Iraqi forces and US backed Kurds.  ISIS is losing members in the ME in droves.  Canada and the UK are debating what to do with returning ISIS fighters in their respective parliaments.

1 hour ago, reo said:

Bullshit. ISIS is at war with Syria, a close ally of Iran and Russia. Russia's on base in the Med is in Syria. Both are fighting ISIS in Syria while backing Assad. You're clearly poorly informed on this.

ISIS used the chaos and conflict in Syria to hide, and to garner support, but rarely ever went against Assad's forces directly.  Their fight was more in Iraq than it ever was in Syria.  The Syrian war has ALWAYS been a civil war, with us supporting rebel forces aligned against Assad.  That's the truth NOT bullshit.

Unless of course you're saying obama was backing forces directly aligned with ISIS?  Is that REALLY what you want to say reo?  Because we've spent billions over there, training and equipping the rebel fighters, and many have accused obama of creating ISIS.  So are you one of those?

Sorry, but you can't have one without the other.

Furthermore, some have said ISIS a tool of Iran's, but only in the sense that they are aligned against us, the great satan and the Israelis.  But the Sunni-Shia ideology conflict does place that claim in doubt for sure, but as long as ISIS is fighting against Israel and the U.S. you know Iran will never go to great lengths to impede them.  That's not in their interests whatsoever.

In any event, the VF article neglects to mention ANY of this, and like I said before, the results tell me far more than an unspecified and unverified spook that likes to talk truth to the media.  ANYONE in the media.

Real spooks don't do that.  And when they've done it in the past, whatever they told the media was far more likely to be the opposite of the truth.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

17 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Not it's not deflection, it's reality.  ISIS has been driven from its base in Raqqa, Syria and has been/is being systematically crushed in Iraq by US backed Iraqi forces and US backed Kurds.  ISIS is losing members in the ME in droves.  Canada and the UK are debating what to do with returning ISIS fighters in their respective parliaments.

ISIS used the chaos and conflict in Syria to hide, and to garner support, but rarely ever went against Assad's forces directly.  Their fight was more in Iraq than it ever was in Syria.  The Syrian war has ALWAYS been a civil war, with us supporting rebel forces aligned against Assad.  That's the truth NOT bullshit.

Unless of course you're saying obama was backing forces directly aligned with ISIS?  Is that REALLY what you want to say reo?  Because we've spent billions over there, training and equipping the rebel fighters, and many have accused obama of creating ISIS.  So are you one of those?

Sorry, but you can't have one without the other.

Furthermore, some have said ISIS a tool of Iran's, but only in the sense that they are aligned against us, the great satan and the Israelis.  But the Sunni-Shia ideology conflict does place that claim in doubt for sure, but as long as ISIS is fighting against Israel and the U.S. you know Iran will never go to great lengths to impede them.  That's not in their interests whatsoever.

In any event, the VF article neglects to mention ANY of this, and like I said before, the results tell me far more than an unspecified and unverified spook that likes to talk truth to the media.  ANYONE in the media.

Real spooks don't do that.  And when they've done it in the past, whatever they told the media was far more likely to be the opposite of the truth.

Lol this whole post is someone realizing he was wrong and scrambling to throw out as much as he knows to prove he's not poorly informed. It's hilarious and transparent. 

And now to the actual post. Civilians in Syria started protesting as the green revolution spread across the middle East and it became a civil war. Muslim extremists, who are extremists bc of dictators in the ME, took this opportunity to fight the gov. There is currently a 3 way war on Syria between ISIS, Syrian government and the civilian rebels. US backed the rebels. Russia and Iran backed Assad. ISIS is fighting both but primarily the Syria gov. As they gained more territory thru expanded into Iraq. They have since been getting pushed back starting with Obama.

Edited by reo

1 minute ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Some claim it's not, but I addressed that in the post that followed.  And that was my mistake, in not including the qualifier.  The Shia-Sunni conflict makes it extremely doubtful.

Not doubtful. It's completely wrong. Iran's Revolutionary Guard has been in Syria fighting ISIS from the start. 

7 minutes ago, reo said:

Not doubtful. It's completely wrong. Iran's Revolutionary Guard has been in Syria fighting ISIS from the start. 

ISIS was not at the root of the Syrian uprising against Assad.  ISIS's involvement came later.  The Syrian civil war started in 2011, and ISIS presence wasn't recognized until sometime around 2014.

Our fight against ISIS was started in Iraq and persisted there for at least two years before ISIS was recognized as a player in the Syrian civil war.  They wanted all of the Levant and later used the uprising in Syria to gain a foothold there.

Regardless of how much you want to nitpick my assertion, what was discussed between Trump and the Russian ambassadors was a tool in the fight against ISIS.  And the fact remains more headway has been made in the war against ISIS since that meeting, than in the previous 3 years.

You may see that as a coincidence, but I say that's borne of your hatred for all things Trump, and denies reality.

And I'm sure that puts us at an impasse.

The next flaw in that article is a fact that I'm sure you'll deny, and that is that spooks don't tell the truth to the media.  They just don't.  Spooks that talk to the press can't be trusted by the covert community.  If they do, they get disavowed and lose all status in intelligence circles.

As far as the media goes, the intelligence community regards them as their medium for misinfo/disinfo.

I'm sure Bill Binney and Edward Snowden would be glad to explain to you why, but I doubt you'd believe them either.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

41 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

ISIS was not at the root of the Syrian uprising against Assad.  ISIS's involvement came later.  The Syrian civil war started in 2011, and ISIS presence wasn't recognized until sometime around 2014.

Our fight against ISIS was started in Iraq and persisted there for at least two years before ISIS was recognized as a player in the Syrian civil war.  They wanted all of the Levant and later used the uprising in Syria to gain a foothold there.

ISIS is an off shoot of AQ. It's the same people. They've been there since the beginning or right after it started. And the Revolutionary Guard has been fighting there in defense of Assad from the beginning. You were clearly wrong and poorly informed.

Edited by reo

2 minutes ago, reo said:

ISIS is an off shoot of AQ. It's the same people. They've been there since the beginning or right after it started. 

So now you're saying the obama admin was backing Al-Qaeda against Assad.

Good to know.

So how much of the Arab Spring would you say was started or fomented by the CIA? (speaking of spooks and the various ME uprisings)

4 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

So now you're saying the obama admin was backing Al-Qaeda against Assad.

Good to know.

No. They were backing the protesting civilians turned rebels. There are 3 sides to the Syrian conflict.

4 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

So how much of the Arab Spring would you say was started or fomented by the CIA? (speaking of spooks and the various ME uprisings)

No clue. I would guess less than you think. That civil war isn't something we wanted. Hell, it started in large part with our ally in Egypt. 

9 minutes ago, reo said:

No clue. I would guess less than you think. That civil war isn't something we wanted. Hell, it started in large part with our ally in Egypt. 

And ended when the Muslim Brotherhood managed to get Morsi in the presidency, which obama embraced.

Who then got unseated and arrested and was replaced by Al-Sisi, (and secular coalition) who obama rejected.

I would guess the CIA's involvement was more than you think.

20 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

And ended when the Muslim Brotherhood managed to get Morsi in the presidency, which obama embraced.

Who then got unseated and arrested and was replaced by Al-Sisi, (and secular coalition) who obama rejected.

I would guess the CIA's involvement was more than you think.

They embraced the popular revolution over the dictator instead of letting him kill his people. We were fine with the original set up though. Mubarak was our ally. We had no reason to want him gone but when it came down to it we chose the people over the dictator.