Terry Robiskie Is an idiot. (VIDEO PROOF)

heyitsmeallen

9 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Robiskie is not well spoken in these interviews but he actually did well in this one..... 

The thing with these coaches is they always protect the player or players at all cost when they do something very bad or can't get it done any more.

Then why does Mularkey rip the receivers so much?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My god, this reads like a Trump defense.   "Believe the opposite of what he says and it was a great interview. Make the Titans Great Again!"

Robiskie will always protect his players. That’s why he throws every OL, TE, and WR under the bus to protect his RB. He just won’t say anything negative about his players!

I am now 100% convinced Robiskie is the main problem with the offense. In this video he mentions seeing huge holes he thinks should be big gains but end up as 2-3yard runs and he says he doesn’t think

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I guess Jon Robinson is as retarded as Robeskie, he drools over Dodd every time he does an interview 

It's almost like these guys aren't telling the truth

I said something similar the other day about Robinson and was criticized for it. Because obviously they're being 100% truthful 100% of the time every time a camera and/or microphone gets shoved in their face.

1 hour ago, Thrill said:

I just listened and I think he said more along the lines of let's make them prove they can stop this play. Not that it will eventually work. I think that quote was incorrect

You're wrong. 

The only distinction is that he is talking about plays where he believes the Titans messed it up instead of truly getting stopped.

But the quote was almost verbatim and his example was a play against the Colts that didn't work six different times.

After watching that video, I get what he's saying. Sometimes an opportunity is there for a big play, but one miss assignment or read keeps it from getting a big gain. It seem his philosophy is to make the defense prove they can stop the play. 

HOWEVA, it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Ohman was wrong...

Its the fans that protect the players, not the coaches. 

The players are phenomenally phenomenal to this group of fans.

Not all of us protect the players. Some attack the shit out of them. Not that I hold it against all of them. Some of the fans just don't like seeing the mentally handicapped made fun of and will do and say anything they can to defend them. It's actually fairly noble humanitarian work, imo.

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Theological question here: what happens when simple-minded overreacting fans meet a simple-minded underreacting offensive coordinator?

That's a complicated question.  It has become extremely difficult to follow the team this year.  So many people are complaining about every player and coach on the team, but we have a winning record and are almost a lock to make the playoffs.  I was watching the Redskins and the Giants last night.  What's the matter with them?  If you listen to this bunch here, no coach measures up.  If you poll this site, less than seven head coaches are worthy of heading a team.  Tomlin.  Yeah right.  He's got two rings.  Payton.  Overrated.  One ring.  It's kinda like getting a fussy baby to eat.  He's spitting out ice cream.

I don't know what Mularkey is, Robiske?  JRob?  The only thing you have to go on are the results of the games.  Titans 6-4.  "Yeah, but we got."  We what?  Who is the elite RB on this team?  Who is the elite WR?  Oh, it's the defense.  Please name the defensive players who any idiot could win with who are starting for the Titans.  Mack?  Bosa?  JPP?  Donald?  Yeah, that's it.  Anybody could go 6-4 with this talent we got.  This team should be undefeated.  

But, it's not just today, it's every day.  We are coached soooo bad.  Homer Simpson could go undefeated with all this talent we got.  

34 minutes ago, Number9 said:

That's a complicated question.  It has become extremely difficult to follow the team this year.  So many people are complaining about every player and coach on the team, but we have a winning record and are almost a lock to make the playoffs.  I was watching the Redskins and the Giants last night.  What's the matter with them?  If you listen to this bunch here, no coach measures up.  If you poll this site, less than seven head coaches are worthy of heading a team.  Tomlin.  Yeah right.  He's got two rings.  Payton.  Overrated.  One ring.  It's kinda like getting a fussy baby to eat.  He's spitting out ice cream.

I don't know what Mularkey is, Robiske?  JRob?  The only thing you have to go on are the results of the games.  Titans 6-4.  "Yeah, but we got."  We what?  Who is the elite RB on this team?  Who is the elite WR?  Oh, it's the defense.  Please name the defensive players who any idiot could win with who are starting for the Titans.  Mack?  Bosa?  JPP?  Donald?  Yeah, that's it.  Anybody could go 6-4 with this talent we got.  This team should be undefeated.  

But, it's not just today, it's every day.  We are coached soooo bad.  Homer Simpson could go undefeated with all this talent we got.  

You're all over the map with this reply to what was intended as a joke.

I'll just reply to the last bit... if Homer Simpson just sat on the sidelines and ate donuts the whole game I bet we would go undefeated. But he'd need to take the offense out of Bart's hands first...

What I'm really curious about is the  composition of the offense, who drew it up? I assumed this was Mularkey's offense & Robiskie was just calling the plays. But now I'm not sure. PK has mentioned that Robiskie is a big fan of the condensed sets, for one.

Im sure Mularkey had some parameters & some stuff he particularly likes in there but it sounds like it's Robiskie's offense.

5 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Then why does Mularkey rip the receivers so much?

Because they deserve it often times and are rookies/scrubs. Guys like Murray and Mariota won't get talked to like that. Remember when everyone freaked out because McAdoo said something bad about Eli. Also he's protecting Mariota  

9 hours ago, Face said:

What I'm really curious about is the  composition of the offense, who drew it up? I assumed this was Mularkey's offense & Robiskie was just calling the plays. But now I'm not sure. PK has mentioned that Robiskie is a big fan of the condensed sets, for one.

Im sure Mularkey had some parameters & some stuff he particularly likes in there but it sounds like it's Robiskie's offense.

Mularkey has talked about it. 

I'll guarantee they put together play call sheets for down and distance based on field position etc.... Robeskie likely has multiple plays to choose from and that's up to him. But Mularkey and Mariota pick out the plays they like that end up making it on the list. 

It's one of the reasons all the hate on Robeskie is misguided. If he was replaced what he's actually doing wouldn't change the offense much if at all. The play call sheet would still be the same(Mularkey's offense) and it would either be Mukarkey or someone else picking the plays from the same group. 

12 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Because they deserve it often times and are rookies/scrubs. Guys like Murray and Mariota won't get talked to like that. Remember when everyone freaked out because McAdoo said something bad about Eli. Also he's protecting Mariota  

You just said Matthews is a real WR1... now he's a scrub? lol