Happy Thanksgiving! Food and Games Thread.

heyitsmeallen

Thanksgiving games  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Vikings @ Lions

2. 2. Chargers @ Cowboys

3. 3. Giants @ Redskins

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone enjoys seeing family, arguing politics, watching football,  and eating a ton of food!

I thought it would be fun to combine a food and games thread, post pics of your food and talk football! 

I’m looking forward to some homemade baked Mac and cheese and some turkey! Anyone have that one family relative that always makes something nasty no one likes like my aunts salmon croquettes? 

I think we we will have some good games today, who do y’all like to win? I think the Vikings win by 3, Chargers Roll the Cowboys and the Redskins whoop the Giants. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just imagine how good McNair would've looked...

Dez Bryant may be the most overrated player in the league. Never does anything other than look for the ref after every pass. 

13 minutes ago, japan said:

Stafford looking like Mariota early. High on throws. Bum. 

It’s funny because I’ve actually been thinking lately that Stafford could be a good comparison of Mariota’s passing game. Marcus is def a better runner but they look a lot alike as passers. 

23 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Chargers kicker hurt on the first kick of the game. They went for a 4th and 14 inside FG range and didn’t get it. I don’t understand why teams don’t have a player who is also the emergency kicker. 

the Chargers do have a nominated emergency kicker, problem is he can't hit the warm up net from 3yds away.

https://streamable.com/gfe99