Sign in to follow this  
reo

Sessions pushes back on calls for Clinton special counsel

thor   
1 hour ago, Justafan said:

It was a conservative Justice department that appointed the special counsel.... 

That's all I needed to read to know how brilliant you are ...

Justafan   
7 minutes ago, thor said:

That's all I needed to read to know how brilliant you are ...

Sessions recused himself.  Rosenstein, a registered Republican who was appointed by the administration launched the special counsel.  Please enlighten us with your counter brilliance.  You know, try and actually meet point with counterpoint instead of proving to everyone that you aren't smart enough to keep up.  

Omar   
6 hours ago, Justafan said:

Sessions recused himself.  Rosenstein, a registered Republican who was appointed by the administration launched the special counsel.  Please enlighten us with your counter brilliance.  You know, try and actually meet point with counterpoint instead of proving to everyone that you aren't smart enough to keep up.  

You don't know the rules by now? A person is only a "republican" if they kneel before Trump and kiss his ring. If you question anything the little dictator says, you are either not really a repub, or a traitor to the party. 

Of course if you bring up that Trump has been a Dem, who donated to the Clintons, you will also be crucified by the jihadic wing of the repubs. 

8 hours ago, Justafan said:

It was a conservative Justice department that appointed the special counsel.... mostly because they felt they had little choice in the face of compelling evidence.  

Why don't they do the same thing with Hillary Clinton if the evidence is so compelling?  Are you now suggesting that Jeff Sessions is a lying Democrat too?

I mean don't these guys watch Fox?  Haven't they read that book Clinton Cash?  With all this "evidence" why in the world can't they get any traction with the justice department or the FBI to launch a real investigation when their appointed people are now in charge over there?  Is everyone just sticking it to the Republicans these days?

How many investigations have senators launched against Hillary Clinton?  How many of those have come back with a shred of anything?  Ask yourself what is the more likely answer as to why they keep doing it.  That they truly believe that Clinton is guilty and they want to see justice prevail (you know because they are all shining examples of moral conduct) OR they have something to gain politically.

Hillary might have done some shady stuff while she was in office.  I honestly have no idea.  What I do know, is that if the Republicans had a SHRED of credible proof there would be a huge investigation right now to distract from Mueller hauling people off to jail.  

I hate the smug biddy, but she’s been investigated non-stop for a really long time. They’ve got nothing left and are idiots to even mention the name after she lost largely because the FBI reopened her investigation (lol) two weeks out from the election. The cognitive dissonance being displayed by the right is systemic and fairly frightening. I have a ton of gripes with the left, but shit is out of hand on the other side.