Sign in to follow this  
scine09

The Titans are the only franchise....

scine09   

To have never lost a regular season or playoff game in Carolina.  It was Miami and the Titans but with Miami losing last night the Titans became the only one.

Edited by scine09

Face   

As soon as I saw Scine started a thread I knew it would be some weird coincidence. He loves this shit Lol.

I still remember the game in Carolina, with the fake punt where Billy Volek threw a TD.

I'm curious how many teams have not lost a game in a stadium... I'd assume there are about 15-20 stadiums that have gotten every single team simply due to history (GB, DAL and PIT specifcally come to mind)

scine09   
17 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I'm curious how many teams have not lost a game in a stadium... I'd assume there are about 15-20 stadiums that have gotten every single team simply due to history (GB, DAL and PIT specifcally come to mind)

I know that every team has lost in both Baltimore and New England's new stadiums.  Which is pretty amazing because they've been around since 1998 and 2002.

I'm pretty sure the Chiefs are the only team to not win at MetLife Stadium.  That'll likely change Sunday. 

Edited by scine09

50 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

That's what they get for trying to use our colors.

Even as a lad I never understood why a team named the Oilers did use black in their color scheme...

13 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The first game i ever saw in person was in Carolina. It was the year the Panthers went to the superbowl, they were undefeated until that day! It was awesome. 

Probably the peak of the Titans that season, they crushed the Panthers and were totally dominant through the early part of 03, then seemed to lose their edge as the season went on. Still a really good team though. I remember the Titans failing on a 3rd and 10 right before half and Fox accepting a holding penalty to try and knock them out of FG range, then on 3rd 20 Mac threw a TD to Bennett.

6 hours ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

Probably the peak of the Titans that season, they crushed the Panthers and were totally dominant through the early part of 03, then seemed to lose their edge as the season went on. Still a really good team though. I remember the Titans failing on a 3rd and 10 right before half and Fox accepting a holding penalty to try and knock them out of FG range, then on 3rd 20 Mac threw a TD to Bennett.

It was such an awesome game. I walked around before the game and got to meet Mac, Eddie George, Kearse and a bunch of other guys. Stood by the net and Caught warm up kicks from Anderson. Def one of my fondest football memories